Thread: My Unknowns (Again) 89-93

Default My Unknowns (Again) 89-93

Still a truckload left to id. A few new ones added also. Any help much appreciated.

Gracias

CLICKETY CLICK

someone MUST know the ibiza.mp3

maybe people are daunted by the amount of clips, but ibiza.mp3 is on the tip of my tongue but I just cant get it - anyone who knows their 92 era top-buzz old school must know this!

Quote Originally Posted by nathjay
    someone MUST know the ibiza.mp3

maybe people are daunted by the amount of clips, but ibiza.mp3 is on the tip of my tongue but I just cant get it - anyone who knows their 92 era top-buzz old school must know this!

I wouldn't bet on it. That is one of the longest running IDs on the net. I'm beginning to think it was never released. It's also possible that it ain't an Ibiza tune at all and the MC was just mangled and talkin thru his arse.

Hi m8

Dara-unknown 234 is Nu-Relic - Fantasy Girl

Hope that helps m8

also im after the names of 073 and 222 (which im positive ive already got lol)

Thank you sir. I actually just won the vinyl on Ebay. Well chuffed about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara
    I wouldn't bet on it. That is one of the longest running IDs on the net. I'm beginning to think it was never released. It's also possible that it ain't an Ibiza tune at all and the MC was just mangled and talkin thru his arse.
    I can't listen here at work, is this the one off the fantazia set by any chance?

Thread Information