Thread: Kariya - let me love you for tonight

Default Kariya - let me love you for tonight

Whats the best mix of this? - just id'ed it after hearing it for the last 14 years or so lol.

I had it on a Bowlers tape with the vocal saying 'talking bout revolution, music can lift' is that a remix or an acapella?

Cheers

Default hhmmm

that sounds like an accapella or another tune coming in fella. The original mix is the best IMO. where the piano got lifted for parradice:- can you hear me. There was a remix called the 'nasty nasty' mix that 'the bells' break from run dmc's peter piper AKA 'welcome to the mardi gras' over the top of it. Think that was on the flip to Kariya:- I can't wait. Hope this helps fella. You probably want the U.S sleeping bag records release (not cheap!)

Quote Originally Posted by nathan
    that sounds like an accapella or another tune coming in fella. The original mix is the best IMO. where the piano got lifted for parradice:- can you hear me. There was a remix called the 'nasty nasty' mix that 'the bells' break from run dmc's peter piper AKA 'welcome to the mardi gras' over the top of it. Think that was on the flip to Kariya:- I can't wait. Hope this helps fella. You probably want the U.S sleeping bag records release (not cheap!)
    Cheers Nathan

Ah ha! Think it might be the parradice version I am after, does that have a female vocla over the top?

Is that a bit more reasonable?

imo the hip hop mix spanks all comers
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Whats the best mix of this? - just id'ed it after hearing it for the last 14 years or so lol.

I had it on a Bowlers tape with the vocal saying 'talking bout revolution, music can lift' is that a remix or an acapella?

Cheers
    I think that called liberation...1/2..

WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK

RABBITCITY 7-8 THURSDAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Check this bootleg out. MP3 sample included. It's got what I would consider to be the best version of this tune. An absolute classic must have. It's got a buy it now price of $5.00 (about 3 quid).

Quote Originally Posted by RABBITCITY
    I think that called liberation...1/2..
    Ah that sounds familiar....

Anyone got a full ID?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by stuck in Aahz
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Check this bootleg out. MP3 sample included. It's got what I would consider to be the best version of this tune. An absolute classic must have. It's got a buy it now price of $5.00 (about 3 quid).

Yeah - thats the Evil Eddie Richards mix of it "Let Me Love you (Rebuilt)" - it orig came out in about 91 with that on one side and and Richie Rich's You used to Salsa mash up on the other!

It is my fave mix of it too

Default original 4 sale

I am selling a copy of the original sleeping bag release for a £10, if intrested pm or email me.....check out my post in vinyl 4 sale!!

Thread Information