Thread: hey all! can you help me

Default hey all! can you help me

i have been looking for an old tune (maybe 92-93) for a while but i just cnt find it, the bad thing is i dont no the name or the artist,can anyone help me?????? its a man,its in a different language but it was a big hit over here!
    and the tune is in like eloctronic bleeps, any bondy recognise this>??????????????? please help.

i must advertise www.backtotheoklskool.com as it is a brilliant site and got me into old skool!

thanx

woody is offline Board Addict & The Fastest 1 Eyed Roller In The West!!!

i have no idea.. but we're not blind

ЯEPUБLIC OF MANCUNIA ЯED AЯMY

Quote Originally Posted by woody
    i have no idea.. but we're not blind

I think we need some sort of attempt at the words here m8.......going of that it could be the bleedin' macarena with a BUPA bleeper under it. j/k.

Theres no way we can get it off that alone m8. Give us atleast half a clue., like "Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock" or "La sol, la luna,......bhaha-bahha-ha-ha-ho....bah da bahah bahah bahah ho". Which of course the latter is plain easy to everbody as being Datura - Eternity. .

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock
    erm isnt that a line from the chicken song?? or maybe a real chicken.... you one of them re-incarnated peeps sirius m8?

reincarnated chickens? lol. How do you mean reincarnated......oh, its out again recently isnt it - Ive forgot.

You dont mean the 'Birdie song' do yaz? Then Id need to have been reincarnated to know that one!

It was terrapia wasnt it in 93 ish? Yeah the chicken song. bok bok bok bok bok bukhaaa! lol.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Quote Originally Posted by owenhagan
    i have been looking for an old tune (maybe 92-93) for a while but i just cnt find it, the bad thing is i dont no the name or the artist,can anyone help me?????? its a man,its in a different language but it was a big hit over here!
    and the tune is in like eloctronic bleeps, any bondy recognise this>??????????????? please help.

i must advertise www.backtotheoklskool.com as it is a brilliant site and got me into old skool!

thanx
    There`s no need to raise ur letters...lol

Jonni.TAKE IT EASY>>>>>>>>>>>>FIND TIME TO FREE YOUR SOUL....

It was terrapia wasnt it in 93 ish? Yeah the chicken song. bok bok bok bok bok bukhaaa! lol.

Sirius.[/QUOTE]

lololololololololololol

Jonni.TAKE IT EASY>>>>>>>>>>>>FIND TIME TO FREE YOUR SOUL....

Quote Originally Posted by sirius
    I like "Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock"

See ya

Sirius.
    'dirty mind - back to future'

Thats the one

Thread Information