Thread: "Everything She Wants" - Morillo

Default "Everything She Wants" - Morillo

A couple of years ago i saw Eric Morillo at Creamfields and he played a fantastic remix of Wham's (or was it George Michael on his own?) "Everything She Wants".

Sounds crazy but it brought the house (well, tent) down.

Any way, I've searched high and low since but never found the bugger. Does anyone know who has remixed it?

It did have the trademark Dronez sound to it so it might be his own ...???

its certainly not the releases on the Boots label (very poor version) or the todd terry/forthright remixes from 1997.

Any ideas ?
    Tom Howard

there was a promo only remixes of this (and offical too) that included TODDY TERRY - i have it somewhere too (Todd's was not the best mix but I can not recall who the others where by) I promise to check

Quote Originally Posted by tomhoward
    A couple of years ago i saw Eric Morillo at Creamfields and he played a fantastic remix of Wham's (or was it George Michael on his own?) "Everything She Wants".

Sounds crazy but it brought the house (well, tent) down.

Any way, I've searched high and low since but never found the bugger. Does anyone know who has remixed it?

It did have the trademark Dronez sound to it so it might be his own ...???

its certainly not the releases on the Boots label (very poor version) or the todd terry/forthright remixes from 1997.

Any ideas ?
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

cheers, but i don't think its the TT mix. the dates don't stack up... TT release was '97 and I heard Morillo play it around '99-2000. Also, i have heard a brief snippet of the TT mix and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same tune.

The one i'm after has a driving, funky, deep bassline (that leads me to believe it may be a Dronez mix), that works any big sound system to the max.

As I say, I have searched everywhere and never found any evidence of any other remixes than the TT/Forthright and Boots issues.

It doesn't help matters that any search also brings back results for the original issue by Wham !
    Tom Howard

Default tom howard...

welcome to the board fella

brother of our dear ed howard i presume?

ps. soz i cant help u with the id yr after..

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, In life after life, in age after age forever.

Poddington pea podders

Ha ! you're the 2nd person to say that

No, I'm not related to Ed (or Tim for that matter), but the name obviously has perks here if girls I've never met are sending me lots of !!!!

x
    Tom Howard

Quote Originally Posted by tomhoward
    Ha ! you're the 2nd person to say that

No, I'm not related to Ed (or Tim for that matter), but the name obviously has perks here if girls I've never met are sending me lots of !!!!

x
    :P pmsl!

ooops sorry! thought u really were tom howard then!

good job i didnt go on to tell u im yr brothers mad reiki healing friend that hes told u about then eh! lol !!!!

oh wel welome to the board anyhow!

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, In life after life, in age after age forever.

Poddington pea podders

Thread Information