Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 3 Oct'92

Quote Originally Posted by grover
    it's the pings mix on the b side.....will stick it in your folder
    Cool...thanx Mick

13 is the Chez Damier mix of Reese Project 'I Believe' BTW

Hi,

I've got this mix & am trying ( unsuccesfully so far! ) to get my hands on track 8 which is down as Bizarre Inc - I'm Gonna Get You ( Todd Terry Mix ) - I've got the Todd Terry Rubber Dub on Storm 46, but this ain't the one.

Can anybody tell me right mix ? Or confirm that it is Bizarre Inc?

Any help much appreciated.
    Stu.

Quote Originally Posted by stu w
    Hi,

I've got this mix & am trying ( unsuccesfully so far! ) to get my hands on track 8 which is down as Bizarre Inc - I'm Gonna Get You ( Todd Terry Mix ) - I've got the Todd Terry Rubber Dub on Storm 46, but this ain't the one.

Can anybody tell me right mix ? Or confirm that it is Bizarre Inc?

Any help much appreciated.
    Stu.
    Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.... It's deffo a TT mix of Bizarre Inc, but i'm not sure which one... Think it might be Tee's Freeze Mix

Unusually I haven't got a clip to put up, but 4 those who know it's the one with the same riff as Cool Jack 'Jus Come'

PS. I bet when my mate brought this tape at the Hac, he never thought it would make it all the way over to Oz!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel
    Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.... It's deffo a TT mix of Bizarre Inc, but i'm not sure which one... Think it might be Tee's Freeze Mix

Unusually I haven't got a clip to put up, but 4 those who know it's the one with the same riff as Cool Jack 'Jus Come'

PS. I bet when my mate brought this tape at the Hac, he never thought it would make it all the way over to Oz!
    Thanks for your help Noel. I used to be a student in Manc and went to the Hac most weeks. I hadn't heard this tune since 92 until I got the mix recently. One of those where the memories just come flooding back....

I agree it's deffo TT mix, just a question of which one.. there are a few, I had a look in discogs under his name / remixes...

If anybody else can help....many thanks. I need to add this one to the 12" collection for when I'm old and grey....

Quote Originally Posted by Noel

Noel ( Anybody ),

I've listened to the Tee's Freeze Mix - it's deffo not the one.
    Does anybody know what tune 8 is - can somebody who's got this mix put a sample up? It's got exactly the same riff as "Cool Jack" Jus Come.....
    It's was played played plenty at the Hac late 92, so I'm sure someone must be able to confirm if it's a mix of Bizarre Inc or something else??

Any help much appreciated..
    Stu.

Stu, it's Bizarre Inc. 'I'm Gonna Get You' (Todd Terry Rave Dub). Maybe wrong but i think it might be quite rare as the only listing of it on discogs is on Tall Paul - House Rarities (X:treme Records) . It's not on any of the releases of Bizarre Inc listed on Discogs, tho there is a Tee's Rave Mix

Thanks for the help Noel....that's unusual for Graeme Park to be playing a hard to get hold of tune isn't it.....!!!!

That Bizarre Inc track is on the 2 x 12" promo vinyl that came out on Vinyl Solution , Todd Terry at the control .........

Quote Originally Posted by qpchan
    That Bizarre Inc track is on the 2 x 12" promo vinyl that came out on Vinyl Solution , Todd Terry at the control .........
    Hi qpchan

Thanks for the help! Do you know which mix it is?

Stu.

> I gotta check on the vinyl, which i don't have near me right now.....

> I gotta check on the vinyl, which i don't have near me right now.....
    Thanks Bud.

okay , it is a 3x12" promo (ref: BIZ1) & contains 3 TT mixes :
    -Tee's freeze mix
    -Tee's Urban dance mix
    -Tee's rave mix
    so the one u're after is probably one of these .............

okay , it is a 3x12" promo (ref: BIZ1) & contains 3 TT mixes :
    -Tee's freeze mix
    -Tee's Urban dance mix
    -Tee's rave mix
    so the one u're after is probably one of these .............
    Thanks mate!

Thread Information