Thread: cartouche sampler???

Default cartouche sampler???

ello peeps ive heard a trak thats samples the main riff from the underground mix[or the frank dewulf mix? ]of cartouche -feel the groove and his the lyric "and the jam is pumping" from pump up the jam, cant remember any more of the trak so i hope this helps,is it a remix or a trak on its own?...........cheerz!!!

Pretty sure this is House Syndicate - 'Jam The Mace' on Dope Wax. Absolute corker of a tune - huge at The Eclipse.

You've just reminded me that when me and Grover went to Radio City in Liverpool to promote Hazydayz, Lee Butler said he was getting his teeth into Cartouche so expect an 'up to date' remix very soon...

Now I know how Disco and Soul Heads must have felt when the rave tunes nicked all them classic samples...

Mart

Quote Originally Posted by mart
    Pretty sure this is House Syndicate - 'Jam The Mace' on Dope Wax. Absolute corker of a tune - huge at The Eclipse.

You've just reminded me that when me and Grover went to Radio City in Liverpool to promote Hazydayz, Lee Butler said he was getting his teeth into Cartouche so expect an 'up to date' remix very soon...

Now I know how Disco and Soul Heads must have felt when the rave tunes nicked all them classic samples...

Mart
    cheerz mart ........pricey init?

Yeah its a bit of a rare one. It does sometimes get listed differently. Try for some of the other tunes on the ep...

1. Jam The Mace
    2. Chicanos II
    3. Freestyle Bongo
    4. Just a 909

or under Kenny 'Dope' Gonzalez who produced it....

Good Luck. Tis a tune tho...!

Mart

"jam the mace" was recently re-released on the us label Tu Chick ....should be easy to get it on that!

Thread Information