Thread: Dunno Where To Post This, Lol...

Default Dunno Where To Post This, Lol...

Dunno where to post this but it's only a matter of time before someone asks for this one ID'ing hones: Lol, so here's as good a place as any

I've been after a tune for fookin years - only ever heard it once and I never got the ID Anyways I've just found it !!!! Lol, it's on the flip of a promo I've had for years

It's called "Funky Number" by Museka, and if you haven't heard this tune you haven't lived - IT'S FOOKIN ACE !!!!!

It's uses the bassline off an old 80's tune (name escapes me, but it was dead common) along with some funky "whoops", a bit of the old "Y'all Ready To Get Funky" sample and a bit of the "Run To Me" vocal (Ruffcut). There's a few "Give It Up"s in there and plenty of piano breaks to keep ya rushin like, like, like summat that rushes about at lot !!!!

It's even got the "distinctive" sound from "Strike It Up" (Black Box) only it's in a different key. Fuk it, it's one of those tunes that 10 peeps could describe and none of them would realise they were on about the same tune. It proper fukked my head when I heard it and I've never been able to rememer enough of it to describe.

Eveybody should have the opportunity to head this tune (European Court of Human Rights should make a ruling IMO, lol. So I'm gonna rip it and up it.

Watch this space !!!!

Default rich

babe can i have this on mps please?

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, In life after life, in age after age forever.

Poddington pea podders

Ive got 1 of these VA, got to agree its a bouncy grin inducing rascal, tune m8, love them bonus tunes me

Thread Information