Thread: Ultraviolet "Kites"

Default Ultraviolet "Kites"

how do to all...

please can anyone tell me the correct version of this....

ta

Bob

You want the 12" wiv 'I wish that' on

Default cheers...

nice one Chris.

So wats that fly tune then ?

Bob

If I remember rightly, 'Fly' is pooh!!

yep the one with 'i wish that' its the fantasy filte part 1 mix big life records BLR43T
    theres also another release on big life with both fanasy flite part 1 and 2, both mixes are ace, danny will be able to give you the cat no for it.

hope this helps

adam

Originally posted by italian style
    theres also another release on big life with both fanasy flite part 1 and 2, both mixes are ace, danny will be able to give you the cat no for it.
    That one's BLR26R
    Wildpitch

Default kites

all three releases are ace. the chilled mix with "fly" is good, the yellow one (with candles on the cover) with " i wish that" is ace.

THE RARE ONE IS THE RED COPY WITH 2 MIXES OF KITES ON IT

IF I WAS YOU I'D OWN THE LOT.....

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET RIPPED ON ON EBAY WITH THE PEOPLE LISTING THE FIRST ONE AS NORTHERN EXPOSURE....ONE OF THE FINAL FANTASY PART 1/2 WAS ON THE NORTHERN EXPOSURE CD, THE ORIGINAL MORE CHILLED VERSION APPEARED ON THE NORTHERN EXPOSURE VINYL ALBUM

Default yep

I like the chilled out version on the big life promo, but also the fantasy flite 2 mix is cool as well.

Default cheers..

cheers guys, I can get one of 'em atleast

Bob

also, if you like 'kites' you want to try and track down the orginal promo of 'i wish that' ..... comes with a 'radical dub' version which is awesome ......hones:

Default danny

danny was it you who won the copy of ripley pillwall on ebay, idesperately wanted that remix of "i wish that", I didn't even no they had released it.......AH WELL STILL LOOKING

no mate ..... but i did notice it, it is a bugger to find as well i tell ya .... mine came over from germany about 6 months back .....

i mentioned that it was ebay to one of my mates but he forgot to bid as well i also know that 'nowthen' off here wanted it and had spotted it, so it may well have been him who won it .......

interestingly, althou they have the same time length in 7:15mins and are both the radical mix (i'm not on about the dub mix ere) ....the copy on the orig promo is still slightly different from the version on the one with the 'candles' cover which is a bit wierd ...... (incidently i only picked up on this when i was backtracking the two of em in my 'boring sundays' mix on ere )

the promo on big life is top...I only paid 4 euros for my copy a year or so ago. I seem to remember more of the german/dutch online sellers having copies in at cheapo prices so it's probably worth keeping an eye out at platenkoning/brr.

"even more boring hippy bullshit"...

got to laugh at the leadout groove

Thread Information