Thread: Tune ID please

Default Tune ID please

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this board and having read through most of the threads here I'm confident that you guys will be able to help me out. A few weeks ago on returning from a night out a friend of my put an old Hardcore tape on. This totally blew our minds and we've been trying to ID the tunes since. The two were really stuck on have vocals on them the first goes " I've got something inside me you" and the other is "you are buzzin, you do not want to believe". The only other information I can give you is that the tape is from Dream FM and says Volume 3 1993 on it (not even sure who's mixing it). Sorry I can't be more specific on this but if anyone knows the above tunes or has a tracklist for this I would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.
    MK

Other tunes on the tape include:

DJ RED ALERT & MIKE SLAMMER GANJA MAN EP
    INSPIRATION POINT CUCKOO IN THE JUNGLE
    DJ RED ALERT & MIKE SLAMMER DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE

Welcome to the board mate

Sorry I cant help you but I am sure the usual 'aaaaaardcore suspects will (Mike/Dara/Jaz/Mousemaid/Rewind)

Default well.....

this sprung to mind after reading " I've got something inside me you"...........
    Attached Files Attached Files

ha ha - nice one Mousers aint heard this tune for years Ninos theme innit

A tenner to the 1st person that can type up the whoo-wooo-woo bit phoentically correct lool

Default Thats one of 'em

Thanks Mousemaid thats definitly the fella! Will try and get the tape over the weekend and put a tracklist together.
    Thanks again
    MK

Thread Information