Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: could anybody id these tunes

Default could anybody id these tunes

i am looking for some help with some old house music or do they call it early techno i have asked various online record shops but do not know the answers so someone suggested i used this forum page so here goes

the first track is the beat of love this is not the beat of love by the grid the lyrics go the beat of love yeah yeah yeah i said the beat of love yeah yeah yeah the music is kind of a electric bass guitarish type of music

the second track is the house is now on fire again this is not the roof is on fire by westbam the lyric out of this goes the house is now on fire the music from this record is techno music

the third track is a song about an angel the song starts off by a women singing arms like an angel you`ve got hands and feet thats all i know i hope its enough

the forth is i`m hot for you it starts off with a women saying i`m hot for you what you gonna do i`m hot for you what you gonna do hot for you what you gonna do hot hot hot hot hot hot then it repeats it all over again its sounds like the same women who sings it on the record called take me away now by s bam

all these records are from the early nineties and i thought were good tunes but don`t know the names of them so i would apppreciate any info

sorry mate i dont know n e of them id's but welcome to the board n dya mind askin where ya heard about the site from?? just so i know who to get a beer in for for gettin another 1 2 the site

uve come to the right place for a id mate - we gots the best bunch of id'ers on the net here well either that ir there bloody good guessers!!

aye none of them ring any bells for me but im sure by tomos most of em will be id!!!!!!
    NEXT GOODTIMES - SATURDAY 15TH JAN 2005 ( FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYONE !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "being grimm is like sitting in a rocking chair.... it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere so whats the point"

My parents house, till the property market collapses

Don't drink beer, so you owe me a pint of guiness instead, butty!

lol cheers fantazia, keep em comin

thnk you for the wecome the person who told me about this web site is the bloke who runs the the online record shop www.recordsnorthwest.co.uk some more info on the records is they were all played by a dj called john jepson who palyed at a club in blackburn called monro`s hope this is some more help

Default quite few monroes goer's on this board unless im mistaken.....

so ya could get lucky m8 !
    all i wanna know is an approx year these tunes are from ,that might help me provide some edjucated guessses (lol)

Default hmm the 4th one......

might be m&m im hot for you ....flip of so deep so good -strictly rhythm 94

I used to be a big Monroe's fan - John Jepson was the bollox then. I definitely remember that Beat Of Love tune. It was one of his trademark tunes. I haven't got a clue what it is mind. I seem to recall trying to get hold of it many years ago. I've no idea why I would have given up though - drug fade probably. I'm definitely gonna find out what it's called now though. I'll try for the others as well.

By the way DigTheMusic - where are you from?

aye i know one ya mean top id'in lis

warra tune aswell - wouldnt mind a rip babe

al

the tunes are from about 1990/91 i`ve tried to rack many peoples brians about these tunes i am also from burnley but used to travel every weekend to get totally off it with the rest of the biscuit possee if anybody else knowes anymore banging tunes from the good old days of the 1990/1 era when the music was unbelievable it would be most welcome

digthe music - if ya go to people mp3 collection - check my lists i ave hundreds thousands of 1991 tunes listed - me n jaz on ere got extensive collection of stuff you would like - also loads of other peeps collections availble for tunes to id

alan

I was a 90-91 head an all. I've probably met you at some time or other.

Apart from the obvious one's, some big Monroe's tunes then were:

Bananarama - Only Your Love, Hardcore Instrumental mix
    Rosso Barocco - Do-Do-Don't Stop (Can you feel it, hi ho, can you feel it, nananananah-oh)
    Creation - Give It Up
    Big Score feat Darryl Pandy – Trust Gone Wild
    Liz Torres - If You Keep It Up
    and of course the biggest
    Freaky Dreamer - Freaky Dreamer (You the land that I I know, that I wish it could be, and for you it's my home, the only place I know)

You probably know these already though.

Deadly Sins - together
    Georigio priosio - get on up
    Drum n base style - sail away
    blue violet - i really know
    fits of gloom - differences

all top 91 92 Northern tunes played by greenbins n the like

al

thanks for the record lists just recieved some other top tunes in the post today which were
    TNT PIANO PLEASE
    LEE MARROW DO YOU WANT ME
    LAST RHYTHM LAST RHYTHM
    and the top tune GETTING OUT by SLD i wlll check out the mp3 tunes site to see if any are the records i`m after

manys thanks

Thread Information