Thread: More Classic Lyrics

Default More Classic Lyrics

On the subject of sampled lyrics a la 'Ecstacy Passion and Pain'. Just been listening to an old Steve Hurley Mix and theres an old disco style tune on there with some well sampled lyrics. Can anybody tell me where these originally come from???

'Music's hypnotizin, everybody's temperatures rising, so get down...when your moving, when your grooving...(not sure about the accuracy of these next lyrics, but...) and all that shakin, you'll be fakin, and you move your body right on through...'

The first part is sampled in loads of tunes and the last bit is deffo sampled in Xen Mantra's 'All That Shakin'

Can anyone help???

Cheers!

Mart

Aha ! yes..... and no.... lol

My local shop (www.groovefinder.co.uk) has it in... its an old disco number (as ever lol) & I was tempted to buy it....

Instead I bought Blanca Y Negro tune on D Zone (think thats what its called ) which is a wicked piano funky breakbeat tune using that vocal sample & also had a pella mix too so I was quids in

Can u remember what it was called....???

Mart

Just called him & he says its

Raw Silk - Do it to the music....

He's got a copy if you want one

Baz on 02392 732940 (in tomorrow)

Originally posted by Shoomster
    Just called him & he says its

Raw Silk - Do it to the music....

He's got a copy if you want one

Baz on 02392 732940 (in tomorrow)
    U Superstar! Cheers!

Mart

No probs fella

Also heres a snippet of that D Zone tune I was on about - rather nice usage of pella-age - oth Raw Silk & Weekend have been plundered to good effect

Bianca E Negro - Get down (its party time) on Dzone

Come with a cheeky sample bit with both the above plus Derek & Clive (Tonight we are going to celebrate popular music), Rainbow plus some beats & stuff
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Coincidently.....

Raw Silk were on TOTP2 last night on BBC Prime (BBC abroad channel.... it followed Keeping Up Appearances God I cant wait to get back to dear ole Blighty)....

Quite a decent tune as it happens - & the main female vocalist was quite tasty too From Feb 1982 as Mr Steve Wright said last night....

Mad as listening to the original tune & hearing all the classic samples lyrics being sung but in a different order lol

Had to whack me lappy on straight after coz I wanted to listen to SLD - Getting out (besides the next 'act' on TOP2 after Raw Silk was David Hasselhoff...... nooooooooo - turn it off before it burns my eyes )

Yeah, was on last week on beeb 2 in blighty......
    Great tune

Thread Information