Thread: nother 91 trak!

Default nother 91 trak!

nother 1!!!!..........house track from 91 thats quite mello and deepish[not a proper uplifting track]its got a mellow baseline thats seems to be the main fiff and a women saying "hey......ho"thers some subtle acid bleeps going on aswell along with strings then it stops and a male vocal goes"work untill its time to stop"then it kiks again with a all the above and a2 cord pianno riff and another female vocal going"want your body,wantyour body".hope all this jogs some memories.....cheerz!

Default tuuuuuuuune

i searched the house high and low for this one...............hope its the right one..........mystique - want your body(coolout mix)....on tcue lable...............here's a sample
    Attached Files Attached Files

grover!!me old mate ! the vocal samples are the same as my track,the music nots the samebut ime presuming its the right trak[differnt mix]so......nice one mate....cheers

Default right mix

Originally posted by glenn
    grover!!me old mate ! the vocal samples are the same as my track,the music nots the samebut ime presuming its the right trak[differnt mix]so......nice one mate....cheers
    i'll just post another sample of the same track further on to make sure it is a different mix you want

strange this, the lyrics are spot on again but it aint the one ive got.its gotta be the same track aint it? i cant see there being a track with the same vocal arragement,but u never know do yer?if it helps mate,the tape its from is-"russ/dicky-ozz-blackpool=31-12-91"..cheerz mate!

Default wrong mix

alright glen............i put the wrong mix in .....the mix i put in first was the advanced mix.................here's the coolout mix........

Default some more

here's a bit more of it..............hope this is the right onehones:

thats the rascal grover! nice one ,cheerz

Thread Information