Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Bell Jenks I.D.

Default Matt Bell Jenks I.D.

Matt Bell Zone 2nd Birthday
    Please, please, please let me know what this track is.
    it a top track.

cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Im after this also, its one of 3 or 4 tunes, i cant i.d from the 2nd birthday!! Class tune!!!

The only way were going to get this track id'd is for
    Matt Bell to id it himself. We've more chance of getting
    the queen to id it than the bellmeister.

Default Somebody please ID

Looking the name of this track too mate. Been on my wants lists for a while. It was a big club tune here in Ireland around '93.

Absolute minter of track!!

Somebody please ID!!!

Computer Games don`t affect kids.If Pacman affected us as kids, we`d all be running around a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

Bump! Anyone???

Computer Games don`t affect kids.If Pacman affected us as kids, we`d all be running around a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

Default toooooooooonnnnn

Oh yes, come one people let's get our heads together here...I remember this one...I was askin about this when I was first on the board.....

You know when you think you can remember a track and think it sounds like somet else....in this case I was askin about this tune and was quoting the rap so of course all I got was SOUNDSOURCE - TAKE ME UP...

This is the fella....I've lost the tape...so if no-one get's the ID can someone help me out with the tape or CD ????

pweaaassssse !!!

Bob

*bump*

this is the tune that kicks into fatso Ep = Gimme half hour ill ave it id`d i know the Tune

Alright mate!! You will put a few peeps scones at rest if you ID this little belter!!!

Will be checking your post!! Cheers Jesus!! (sounds weird reading that over!!)

i cant find this for shit , i was always the fatso ep ONE for the tune the tune it kicked into and my m8 dominic was the one just b4 it and he got it bought and id`d off mike stewart in beat street in bolton ages back , and im tryin get hold of him 2 see what the tunes called cos i remeber he loved it and when he first got the tune , he thought the piano tingle it breaks into was still same tune till he bought record, but it didnt - that day i remember buyin some other Tune that was also a matt bell anthem , it was the same tape i think that i took in 2 get id`d - that this samples come off

i always remember that a similar tune got released on a react test album

of course it was more progressive and had piano in it

it was sharkey - revolution ... might help.might not

Default Re: toooooooooonnnnn

Originally posted by Bob_Skipton
    Oh yes, come one people let's get our heads together here...I remember this one...I was askin about this when I was first on the board.....

You know when you think you can remember a track and think it sounds like somet else....in this case I was askin about this tune and was quoting the rap so of course all I got was SOUNDSOURCE - TAKE ME UP...

This is the fella....I've lost the tape...so if no-one get's the ID can someone help me out with the tape or CD ????

pweaaassssse !!!

Bob
    Bob - I've got the tape somewhere - do u want it mp3 or just a tape lol ?

Default MP3

If you can put a link to the MP3 that'd be fandabby dozey !!!!!

Cheers

Bob

*BUMP* We are getting close to ID'ing this track......

D'ya know, i think Georgefeel (George Thompson) still see's Matt Bell, i wonder if he can get a hold of him to i.d this tune!! I'll PM George

Thread Information