Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nearly 13 years now this un

Default nearly 13 years now this un

How could have I let this go for so long and still not know what it is....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yeah what a tune...

And I'm still after the ID...

Thanks pauly for re posting it.... may be we'll get some luck.

hehe I think I stole this sample from you as I can`t rip tapes yet lol.

p.s. another one of your Colin Dale wants is Bass culture - facts of life (industrial records).

Pauly P

Ah yeah... you shooms's pal?? thanks for that ID..

Massive tune that.... can't believe hardly anyone knew the name... Can't believe i didn't buy it then..

I got a shed load of Colin Dale / Favor tapes.. so i'll have some more to post up soon

erm, i think i may have this, u'll av to wait & I'll get back to ya!! Ive either the vinyl or on a tape!! I havent heard this for years, so I can t remember!! Watch this space!!

Default beltram

im still quite a newby on this site so forgive me if its been mentioned before but is this 2 songs in the mix because it has the same beat and tb303 riff as the b side of beltram - energy flash.......or is this a tune that sampled it?

Default Re: beltram

Originally posted by grover
    im still quite a newby on this site so forgive me if its been mentioned before but is this 2 songs in the mix because it has the same beat and tb303 riff as the b side of beltram - energy flash.......or is this a tune that sampled it?

Its not mixed.. its 1 tune for sure.

Not the beltram track your thinking... It sounds a bit like the X volumes... but i got all 4 of them... Thinking it might be belgium.. Hmmmm.

was it dale or favor who did the demo dat pressures hope this aint one o them demo dats

remeber this palyed on his shows
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

Here mate 13 years is a looonnnnggggg time looking for an ID! Why dont you try contacting him personally at Abstrakt Dance records (his label) Maybe he will get back to you and you could send him over the ID clip??

Colin Dale/ Ana Saskia - Label Manager
    78, Mount Nod Road
    Streatham Hill
    London
    SW16 2LJ.

Tel: 00 44 (0) 20 8265 4229
    Fax: 00 44 (0) 20 8265 4229
    e mail: abstraktdance@hotmail.com

It's maybe worth a go, would put a 13 year ID to rest!!! hones:

Computer Games don`t affect kids.If Pacman affected us as kids, we`d all be running around a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

bump

Paul... Did you get the email from Colin Dale too?

Originally posted by doolz
    was it dale or favor who did the demo dat pressures hope this aint one o them demo dats

remeber this palyed on his shows
    It was Favor. I had a superb tape of one of his Kiss shows in '91 (another that got nicked years ago...grrrr) and he had an amazing Underground Resistance test press as the 'demo dat pressure' tune and I've never heard it anywhere else, ever since...

Sorry PP, this doesn't help one bit in your quest, but doolz just jogged the old memory there for a sec...

Mart

Originally posted by Baz1L
    Paul... Did you get the email from Colin Dale too?
    here it is. Top bloke but no id

Hi Paul,

How are you doing…….good I hope. I really wish I could help you with the name of the track you requested but I can’t. It sounds familiar but I’ve got some 35,000 + records so as you can imagine its hard to remember all the names. “The Abstrakt Dance” show has been off air for some time now and I’ve relocated to south of France but we’ll be bringing back the show Jan / Feb next year via the web with visuals. If your in London 27th December and feel like partying I’ll be at Fabric – London………….if its your trip just drop me a line and I’ll put you and a friend on the guest list.

Once again sorry about the tune……..its definitely German but I haven’t a clue who.

Kindest regards.

Peace…………………………….out.

p.s. You are without doubt the best DJ I`ve ever heard.*

Colin Dale.

*(just added that last bit) Pauly P

Originally posted by pauly p
    p.s. You are without doubt the best DJ I`ve ever heard.*

Colin Dale.

*(just added that last bit) Pauly P
    LMAO paul m8.It`s nice when you get a reply like that.I once wrote to mickey finn and got a reply which i thought was jolly decent of him.

digthmusic

Same email .... lol like the added bit

Just had a thought..... the clip is from a tape that has a mixture of tunes from both Colin Dale and Colin Favor shows (tuesdays & thursdays).

So it maybe Colin Favor we need to ask. If only I hadn't paused out all the ads and speaking we might not be having this bother.

Thread Information