Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hac ID

To be honest I would not really want to slag scousers off, as not only am I related to am awful lot of them, having grown up in Wrexham most of the best nights of life have been in Liverpool clubs and I met people there that I still consider to be close friends 14 or so years later.

Also, I meant to say "Am I" as opposed to the slightly patronising "I am".

Originally posted by marchwiel
    I am the only one who finds it ironic that they liked wages day?

LMAO !!! Funny that

Bizz Nizz - a choon that I do love but that I am slightly embarrased about admitting to.... bit like shaggin a fat bird & really enjoyin it but not wanted to introduce her to ya mates

Default no worrys

Originally posted by marchwiel
    To be honest I would not really want to slag scousers off, as not only am I related to am awful lot of them, having grown up in Wrexham most of the best nights of life have been in Liverpool clubs and I met people there that I still consider to be close friends 14 or so years later.

Also, I meant to say "Am I" as opposed to the slightly patronising "I am".
    no worrys mate..........its only a bit of banter anyway.....................i just can't stop looking at the picture and laughing my head off at it.................being an everton fan an all that................lol

Apologies If ive caused any offence with the piccie, was only meant in jest. Ive far too much time on my hands today

Default lol

Originally posted by Konspiracy
    Apologies If ive caused any offence with the piccie, was only meant in jest. Ive far too much time on my hands today
    it's absolutely hillarious mate(look where im from)..........so i doubt it anyone took offence............and leave it on so i can go back to it when i need cheering up...........lol

Default cheese

by the way on the subject of cheese(and don't miss the partyline is pure stilton by the way)...........listen to this m.c.(not the tune....tune is class)....................its was when i was djing in the academy(liverpool) in 1992.............the promoter decided it would be a good idea to hire an m.c. ............what turned up was a beer monster....who kept knocking the records.....and highering the mic up............he got booted off after a while.............ps(i posted this a while ago on the other anthems site so some of you might have heared it before)................you will laugh when you realise the name of the tune as wellhones:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default and another thing

and another thing.........us scousers are a bit more clued up than some people think...........i remember the dancefloor would erupt when this came on(thanks to mike for the sample)........lol..............................
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have to say, I have been laughing at this all day. DJ Conmeister I believe.

Default Re: and another thing

Originally posted by grover
    and another thing.........us scousers are a bit more clued up than some people think...........i remember the dancefloor would erupt when this came on(thanks to mike for the sample)........lol..............................

PMSL - that old chestnut rears its head again - that'll be #1 one day

PMSL, at that pic, specially the 'blert' bit.

Sorry to all you fellas down the wrong end of the East Lancs but that really is feckin hillarious!!

Thread Information