Thread: Zone/Matt Bell ID(s ?) Pls

Default Zone/Matt Bell ID(s ?) Pls

Blimey - I've been reading stuff on here about Zone tunes being Edam-tastic & to be honest some of the ID's for ZOne stuff I've d/l have been far too cheesey for my liking......... however I've just listened to a Matt Bell tape that some kind soul sent me yonks ago (WAFC I think ?? Let me know mucka coz I got stuff for you here) - can I say all preconceptions outta the window - this tape feckin rocks ..... just a couple of cheesey ones though (Fargetta - Music for example).......

Anyways there is a blindin tune that Matt Bell plays that I need ID'ing:

Synth exactly like B Sides - The Tape
    Bouncy B-line
    Skippy breaks & speeded up 'aaah' vocals/spinbacks exactly the same as Jonny L - Hurt you
    Drops to high strings like TC1991 - Berry

Also not sure if this is same tune or mixed in (diff. to tell coz I am sure that the breaks/spinbacks is the same as the tune above):

Piano/female vocals as below:

You gotta give a little,
    Yeah gotta show me a little
    Loooooooooooooooooove !

Can you feel the, can you feel the, can you feel the ????
    Can you give me, can you give me, can you give me total emotion.....

Tuuuuuuune !

Thanks for any info -

Default matt bell id

I got this very tune on a white label, this tune is the b side 2 paradice - can you hear me( well on the white it is)

its labelled up GLOBAL - BETTER LOVE,

i'll try an dig it out cos i'm not 100% on the name, but this tune is deffo on the other side to paradice.

If no-one else gets it go on the feel website (mat bell is mates with the guys who run it so u should get id positively id'd there)

www.feel-it.co.uk

A fact for ya - Matt bell lives with the promotors of feel in preston at mo - he aint very relaible though lol

alan

Not heard the tape Shoom mate, but that's 100% the tune you're after and it's all one tune (style changes to fuk halfway though).

Top man for that one Simmo mate !!! I've just had to stick it on to be sure...

Dunno about the promo, but the release on 'Gorgeous' (GORG 002) has got three mixes of 'A Better Love':

1. Original Version
    2. Regressive Mix
    3. Safe-le-Sex Garage Mix

The 'Original Version' is yer man Shoom cause the others are nothing like...

Default Yay !!!

Cheers guys ! Another one bites the dust innit !

Thread Information