Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most wanted ID'd

Default Most wanted ID'd

Rite seein that we got new peeps ere ill try my most wanted again

big vocal Massive breakdown intro then vocasl" Dont run away from me repeated - then another big breakdown Run run way from all nite long plz baby rpt Run run way from me alnite long plz baby - Sasha used to mix into the most wanted i'd
    tune yet - I wanna Rock you. I wanna Rock you - u CnC music factory sounding unknown

ill rip sample this morning tis of Ste williams Sasha - Shelleys tap i ave - Shooms knows the one

alan

hones: hones: hones: hones: hones: hones:

Default run run

I wanna know what this is this too.
    run run way from me all night long b-b-baby. classic.
    Pauly P

whats the date on your tape i'll have to have a listen
    but if i remember corecdtly it's a bloody right tune...............

Wotya - lol cant keep sayin that kidda whats name lol i sent ya message ages ago m8 said id do ya my sasha stuff - abouy 7 8 shelleys tapes for some of ya nipper stuff - lost most my nipper stuff - got some fuckin mint tunes on these sasha tapes - ive got most on mp3 just the slelected few to get now.

alan

I'm not sure if I've heard this one Al fella - sample would be good !!!

Got a mate who was a serious Sasha desciple back then, but he's not into the tunes these days. Anyways, I'm going on the piss with him next week and I intend to hit him with a few cheeky unknowns....

Rich Grrrrrr avin probs rippin this sample keeps gettin my fekkin ass treadin about room n echos - grrrr im usin line in to musicmatch
    doin head in but ill rip n ill try shuttin up lol but someone always shouts me or door goes when rippin lol

if not tapes comin wiv me for ya to GT well get tunes buzzin on way

alan

Get ya id's ready for me i am the master FUKt id'er in the north i gotta be on 6 + to do it though lol

Lol, you're gonna have to be on form mate cause I'm just about to get my Steve Williams unknowns together and we all know how obscure his stuff could be

rich can ya do us some of his tapes mucka and any ralphy if ya ave any fuckin ste williams is a legend m8 love his stuff - that tune im doin u is ste williams n sasha shelleys - that one i want id' in now lol- ill do ya the sets i ave from shelleys n daz willot mucka

alan

heheh ill be on form m8ey

lol can rem me u n ste h argin about bananrama and some big fuckin bouncer casin us in carp ark rem lol the fukker looked like zz top lol

Rite i got this rip sorted n i got the the most wanted sasha tunes ie the frank de wulf one sorted rip sorted ill up this morning somewhere ste h / jonny can i use ya webspace he he

jonny or ste h shout me - i need use ya webspace

alan

this frank de wulf
    most wanted

I may have just bought it on ebay

so thinks shoomy............

it ended at 15pence

its a mega mix of bsides etc. frank de wulf by frank de wulf

i ave that m8 that u bought - its wicked though got a mental mix of it logic st8 i think is on other side its the same as ste h has got - james youll know it soon as ya ear it m8 a legendary tune ill up to my play the frank de wulf mix n them samples ok - theyll be in the sampleslocker top of this forum

respect

alan

ps how you get on with them tapes - ive done ya a data disk of sasha sets n so on for trouble will rip the other sasha for ya

Default been meaning to let you know

*have you got the hacienda classics 88-92
    mixed by nipper

if not i'll definately tape it

its bloody magnificent, alot of peep's on the board won't like it
    cos its got a 'no cheese' sound, unfortunately no pianoman etc.....

*other than that found a few other tapes with missing id's which am gonna listen to,

*the rise tape
    has been confirmed as sent back to nipper , as he hadn't got a copy, i'll email him to day, unfortunately its more than likely an out of use email account..........as i haven't seen him for a few years

*the other nipper tape, he did in the studio, i can locate, i'll just have to go and see a dickhead i was once mates with...
    (that'll take some time)

*i've got a nipper@orbit tape 1992, and guess what can't bloody find it....................it may be in my brothers car, he's gone to thailand, so i'll have a look for his keys, and nick it

i'll post after the weekend

ps. my tape copiers munching records
    so may not be the best quality

Rite 3 samples bein upped to new locker

alanwst6@hotmail.com / pass - oldskoolanthemz

1 - Sasha / ste williams / dont run away from me
    2/ Sasha / ste W - rock over you / most wanted sample
    3/ the ultimate sasha tune - id so far as frank de wulf mash up -

theyll all be up by this afternoon man the4se tunes are awsome

alan

hones: hones: hones: hones: hones: hones:

RITE they is in da locker - free data cd to whover can name all 3

alan

these are legendary

Bit lost me mate !!! There's only two tunes in the locker - the "Don't Run Away From Me" tune and the one that sounds like Frank De Wolf.

I'm confused cause I thought the Frank De Wolf one started with summat like "Look over there, they're domes" (or summat) ?? Am I getting the two confused here ??

Thread Information