Thread: Gallery 1992 Tune ID

Default Gallery 1992 Tune ID

Not much to go off, but it goes like this:

Woman wailing "Everybody - Everybody - Everybody let the music take your soul" and theres a distinctive captain blood robot voice going "You - are - out of control" and loads of bleeping going on......

If youve ever heard it, you'd know it. lol

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

hi mate, sorry i dont know the tune (

its good to see a fellow gallery fan.there were so many top tunes played around this time.

one ive been after for a while is a really uplifting piano tune, which has uplifting, vocals "i got the muuuuuuuuu, muuuuuuuu, muuuuuuuuuuuusic" it is an absolute classic, unfortunatley never id'd it any ideas???

Originally posted by sparky10
    "i got the muuuuuuuuu, muuuuuuuu, muuuuuuuuuuuusic" it is an absolute classic, unfortunatley never id'd it any ideas???
    this is.. Seventh Sense - Get the Music

In a little box by the side of the road and if you shout I'll not come out

I bought that choon from Steve Luigi who used to do the Friday nights at the Gallery

My version said System - I got the Music which kinda figures pm me if you want it

Woof Woof !!!

cheers biskit

whata star. i dont know if its the right tune yet, im gonna search for it on mp3.

thanks a lot m8

In a little box by the side of the road and if you shout I'll not come out

Checking Back Butty got my original and I'm still waiting for him to MP3 em for me

lol

Woof Woof !!!

Biskit, pretty sure it's not Seventh Sense...I know one of the vocal clips on one of the mixes was "feel the sensation...i got the music"....could be wrong....
    Jules

yeah its definitely

system- i got the music

thanks for all the help

i just feel bad for sirius cos no one knows his tune

cheers guys

The System - Get the Music & Seventh Sense - Get the Music, have the same set out really, bar a few things, the piano kinda the same, the lyric still there.. 'I get the Muuuu, Muuuu, Muusic!!! I think the System came 1st, & IMO is the better one of the 2!!

I thought Id had success there for a minute......

Ah well. That gallery tape is probably the best tape I own. Steve Luigi on the decks, kicks of with D:ream things can only get better instrumental and just kicks ass all the way through. The MC is always rhyming, its well funny lol.

Yeah, as far as I know, The System is quite rare and the original version before they got signed to Rumour and hence remixed the track for release on that label. Im lucky to have both . They both STONK!!.

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thread Information