Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daz Willot Unknown N Y 1990 Shelleys - Most Wanted Piano

this is not the Jill Sanders it is an italian track but cant remember the name i had it on italian import on a unknown label tis called

i cant feel it not on Inside records though will try tomorrow it is 12.45 now and im pissed

Originally posted by STUART
    this is not the Jill Sanders it is an italian track but cant remember the name i had it on italian import on a unknown label tis called
    Mikey could be wrong, but I'd be very suprised cause I've never seen that happen yet!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

nah,i'm right i was only playing it last week,i played it at replay @ fleetwood last year,it's one of my fave tunes...i'd know it with a pair of ear muffs on trapped between lolo ferraris knockers,in a coffin filled up with sand under 6 feet of custard.....it's the one
    mikey

LOL!

Originally posted by mikey
    nah,i'm right i was only playing it last week,i played it at replay @ fleetwood last year,it's one of my fave tunes...i'd know it with a pair of ear muffs on trapped between lolo ferraris knockers,in a coffin filled up with sand under 6 feet of custard.....it's the one
    mikey

Originally posted by mikey
    mikey
    LMAO

Default man, what a choon

any 1 sort me out with a mp3 of that i can feel it

Default Re: man, what a choon

Originally posted by devilfysh74
    any 1 sort me out with a mp3 of that i can feel it

Me too, I've been huntin a rip of this bugger since it got ID'd last week, I hate givin up when Im on a tune mish!!hones: hones:

Any of you kind fellas who have got it on vinyl any chance of rippin it to MP3??

Preaty please with suger on top!

Thread Information