Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remix Of Just Be Good To Me/Dub Be Good To Me

Default Remix Of Just Be Good To Me/Dub Be Good To Me

Remix of SOS band tune Just be good to me....or prob more likely a remix of Beats international.....retroandys got it on a tape and its got a mint piano innit

got the full vocal then the big, and its a huge piano drop and sounds a bit like women like african chanting sorta thing in the background.....

Any ideas anyone? no clip but i got it saved on an ansphone message if thats any good

Sounds a version I've got on a white , i'll rip it over the weekend and then you can have a butchers ..

It's called Dub Be Good To Me from memory ..

nice one RJ mate....its got a saratosa type piano drop

Cheers Rj

I have been trying to get this for ages man.

Andy

This is a booty, its 'Floribunda - Mothers Pride 'v' Lindy Layton', absolute classic! I have the original 'Mothers Pride', if ur after it Andy!!

This was made in the northwest I think, infact I think it was Accrington. May be wrong though.

Its Dub Be Good, a one sided white from what I recall (off mine), however, the tune wasnt thier own - they nicked a prog house labels's tune and put the Just be good vocals on it!.

If your looking for the original trancey piano prog tune it features underneath, I think its by Floribunda and called Mothers Pride, on Skinnymalinky records......I have the boot/whitelabel tune AND the floribunda - but I'll double check if anyones intrested in the trainspotter knowledge provided .

See y'all.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Biskit you beat me whilst I was typing . lol.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

nice one lads......gives me a name to go on now

if rj dont manage to rip it ill come a knocking

Update peeps.

Biskit thanks for the rip mate. the tune is the right one but the version i am after as the just be good to me vocals on it which imo really make the tune. Do you or anyone reading ave this version.

Cheers again Biskit for taking the time to rip it for us.

Andy

Upped it to the FTP ..

My apologies to johns_ar, I never did find my record......Im quite disturbed at this.....I know I usually cant find a record for an hour or two, but it really has just vanished....Ive looked through over 3,500 in my racks a few times but I just cant see it. Its there somewhere cos I dont gig out and I never lend my records .

Have you managed to get it?. Im going to find it - on principle now.

Cheerio

Sirius.

on tha move August 2004..... Holland Calls!!

Its Devine Inspirations new track, its a cover version, Its been kicking about as a White With "Revelation" Stamped on it to Blag Every one.

Tho there may be a boot with Mothers pride of it like!!!

Tis well Funny Coz I just used the same acca of "You make me feel good" for a remix I did for A Scouse DJ on this EP he's doing!!!

back to that tho............... Deffo Devine Inspiration, Anyone wanting it check me I got Full mp3.

Take Care

"Your Aching, Your Breaking, and I can see the Pain in your eyes"

I think its motherspride he's after bud.......biskit sent him Motherspride i think and he said it was the right one par the lack of vocals....also the african sort of chanting gives it away.

Plus whats You make me feel good got to do with it ?lol. Youve had too many lager shandy's m8..

Thanks for the tip on the other tune though innit.

Ps, a blast from the past (1994ish), did you have your finger in the pie that was Eternity - Come together on Dilemma rec's......cos the blurb insinuates the guy (simon) was behind That Whitney Song........lol.

cheers again people.....its not divine inspiration tho pianoman :O

this track rings a bell. whats the name of the booty.

Thread Information