Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Wanted piano anthem

Default Most Wanted piano anthem

Can anyone plz id this piano tune - sounds italian

thanks in advance

alan

Attached Files Attached Files

No idea what that is m8 but i'm sure somone will have it ripped, in the studio and waxed within the week ... lol ..

I think this came out on 'Italian Style' around 1991!!

sounds like one of Chas and Dave's....
    Jules

I think its by B.Cassidido and the SDK Crew. PokerRoom records.....not sure though.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

LMFAO are you guys being serious or wot!! lol

LOL its defo eons older than oldskool...Id be guessing somewhere around the 1920's - 30's myself.

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Al - have King Coe and yourself been told that Sasha used to play it? As such you've now gotta get a copy of it by any means possible.

I personally think it's early Flip & Fill before they sold out.

This is the remix - Its not as good as the original - but better than the 1933 re-release (diff pic cover) - which had a shite pressing and no accapella - actually you want the doublepack promo - this has alll the mixes - but no picture cover - but contains the pianopella

I remember when DJ Ragtime dropped this at the Honky Tonk NYE 1932 - the place went berserk

has anyone got a rip of the original 78rpm gramophone recording? - I lent mine to Ray Reardon and then it got nicked from his car

TUNE

Big favourite with DJ Stan Laurel

Have you played that at +8 on your '78 speed decks? Sounds chipmonked to me lol.

I still think its that infamous Italian tune rustling safeguard Butcho Cassidido and the Sundancia Kidd Crew.....

DJ Ragtime most certainly did drop this in at the Honky Tonk NYE 1932......and as reported, rose the fekking roof off that Saloon Club. The white gloves and Vicks crew were waving thier pistola's like lunatics!........quite a few were injured.

Heres Dj Ragtime just after playing it LIVE in the Sallon Club, where it all kicked off:

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Default LOL

I've been caning this one on pirate revival - no word of a lie !!!!!

Check this out though, i've managed to get hold of a low quality mp3 of an exclusive bootleg remix, not many copies of this around apparently. Dunno who the remixers are behind this but I reckon they could give pianoman and co a run for their money
    Attached Files Attached Files

hmmmmmm........

i'm sure the 'pianoman' pa started with this at GTs on saturday, could be wrong thou

Originally posted by Mike
    Check this out though, i've managed to get hold of a low quality mp3 of an exclusive bootleg remix, not many copies of this around apparently. Dunno who the remixers are behind this but I reckon they could give pianoman and co a run for their money

I'm rushing my Tits off - thats the Scott Joplin remix - he did that before he landed the Theme tune to The Sting - if you've seen the film they play it (very briefly) when Robert Redford is spinnin tunes and Paul Newman is sorting everyone out from behind the decks - then they get on a bike and start singing raindrops keep falling on my head

You'll never get one of those though - it was on Ebay ages ago and there was a massive bidding war between Harold Lloyd and ALL of the Keystone Kops - went for 2000 Gueineas (probably)

Thread Information