View Full Version : 3 more superb Vertigos

sweet sensation
15th February 2002, 05:16 PM
No. 1 - Starts off quite mellowy and floaty, then beat comes in and a woman starts saying "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life" Then beat comes back in, very buildy upey !! Sounds slightly technoey, but only slightly with high bits over the top !! Then it has the floaty bits in over the beat. Amazing tune, then gets mixed into......

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper" (rpt), then bongy sound comes in. Then piano / organy sound (corrr,this is a tune too) "Deep inside my mind (rpt), theres a rhythm you can find, oh with .......got for you and you can feel it too" "deep inside my mind (rpt), I need the rhythm, I need the music, oooh deeper, deeper", then "oh deeper, Im deeper deeper" (rpt) - TUNE !! then this mixes into.......

No. 3 - Wicked piano with beat, gets quite fast, then woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you" (rpt), then amazing piano really rushy !! then goes a bit slower, but still with piano. Then ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba (!!!:crazy: ) "So nice, be with you"...... err thats it !!!

Appreciate all help, cos these are all tunes and are mixed superbly by The man Vertigo !! :D :D

Sweet xx

nathan
15th February 2002, 05:23 PM
i know 1 and 3 so well but can't remember names. Number 2 is the excellent hynotone:- deep inside my mind. have a spare copy if you want it

sweet sensation
15th February 2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by nathan
i know 1 and 3 so well but can't remember names. Number 2 is the excellent hynotone:- deep inside my mind. have a spare copy if you want it

What !!!!!! Do I want it ???? Course I do !!!!! :D :D How much ???

Sweet xx

nathan
15th February 2002, 05:28 PM
i'll give it to you at next come together if u remind me to put it in bag nearer the time

sweet sensation
15th February 2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by nathan
i'll give it to you at next come together if u remind me to put it in bag nearer the time

Cooo what a star !! :D :D :D

will do you a Vertigo tape in return if you like (maybe the 1 in question ??) :D :) :cool:

Sweet xx

m0u5e
15th February 2002, 05:46 PM
first one is seduction - seduction (i got the 12" so i will rip the correct mix for ya if ya cant find it)
second sure does sound like hypnotone ..
and the third one ...tuneroony that i cant remember jack s**t about! :axe:

jonnyp
15th February 2002, 07:19 PM
3 could be summer junkies - to be with you...tho I am guessing that you are after whatever tune they ripped off

Did you get the black girl rock tune in the end?

jonny

doolz
15th February 2002, 07:27 PM
3 is open skies - ozone nights

:) tuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

jonnyp
15th February 2002, 08:34 PM
yeah..doolz is right...I didnt see the ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bit

jonny

oldskooldazed (al)
15th February 2002, 10:57 PM
no 1 is

Void - orcana - seductive mix - vertigo hammered - proper top tune - usin this sample

sarah i ave on mp3 all mixes can send ya

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WAFC
16th February 2002, 02:34 AM
Is definatley Void (Welly) - Oracana. I used to have this record but sold it for 50p seemed like a good deal at the time.

m0u5e
16th February 2002, 12:31 PM
well guys seeing as i dont have the tape,or have knowingly heard mr vertigo play ,your probably correct!
the vocal on seduction - seduction goes like this.....
"Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into wrong doing, to be seduced, to be willfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"
so you can see why i thought it might be that! :D the tune is from 90/91 i guess this void tune is a tad later.....:wave:

nathan
17th February 2002, 06:46 PM
was just about to say doolz will get number 3 in a second and there he was like speedy gonzales. Top one mate. You'll have to make our next party if all the osa lot are coming mate

grad
20th February 2002, 11:08 AM
got round to hearing no1....

Al and WAFC...are you positive all the lyrics..

'Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life'

... appear in orcana? i've listened to the seductive mix and the only lyrics in it are 'the ultimate seduction' which mix has all the lyrics above in it?

lisa, i've also listened to seduction - seduction ( i got seductions theme, take it thats the same?) and your spot on with the lyrics :thumbsup: but the tune is not the same...are there any other mixes of it?

strange one this..i'll up a sample as soon as i can.

m0u5e
20th February 2002, 12:05 PM
a sample would deffinately sort this one out if at all possible:)

sweet sensation
20th February 2002, 01:38 PM
Blimey !!!

Was told about the palava on this tune !! Grads basically said it all, I will try and get a sample put on for me asap.

Anyway cheers everyone for iding and yes Jonny p I am waiting for my Black Girl Rock tune to be put on cd for me ;) ;) Tis a blinder. :D

Sweet xx

grad
23rd February 2002, 12:27 PM
right the sample is up, doesn't really sound like any of the above...looks like they've just 'inched the lyrics from seduction..

under 'sweet1'

grad1000@lineone.net
monkeypoo

:thumbsup:

sweet sensation
23rd February 2002, 02:23 PM
Just wondering if anyone has had a chance to have a listen yet ?????

Sweet xx

DJFANTAZIA
26th February 2002, 01:30 AM
Sweet Sensation m8, Ive just bin reading your last couple of posts, tryin to id tunes .

Am I detectin some sort of theme here?lol

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

sweet sensation
28th February 2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DJFANTAZIA
Sweet Sensation m8, Ive just bin reading your last couple of posts, tryin to id tunes .

Am I detectin some sort of theme here?lol

Eh !!!?????

What you mean ?? Im not trying to id tunes, I want someone to id mine !! :)

Sweet xx

DJFANTAZIA
28th February 2002, 08:14 PM
No,.......what I mean is, the tunes you are tryin to get Id'ed all seem to have one thing in common?!?
lol

sweet sensation
1st March 2002, 11:19 AM
Oh right :axe: U mean Mr Vertigo ???!!! Thats cos hes top as f**k and plays top tunes :D :drum:

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
1st March 2002, 04:03 PM
Errr hello peeps. Was wondering if this sound thingy works, cos I cant get it to :(

Sweet xxx

DJFANTAZIA
1st March 2002, 08:00 PM
No,......I still dont think youve realised what I meant!?!

quote:

-------------------------------
3 more superb Vertigos

No. 1 - "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper"

No. 3 - woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you"

Any theme jump out here????..............lol Sweet m8

sweet sensation
5th March 2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by DJFANTAZIA
No,......I still dont think youve realised what I meant!?!

quote:

3 more superb Vertigos

No. 1 - "Seduction, the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into rendevous, to be seduced, to be lawfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

No. 2 - "Oooh Deeper ,ooh deeper, Im deeper deeper"

No. 3 - woman sings "It would be all sooo nice, be with you, be with you" (rpt), "So nice" (rpt) "be with you"

Any theme jump out here????..............lol Sweet m8

Oh right !!!! get it now !! :axe: :axe: Hmmmmmm..... not sure what it says about me tho !!!

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
7th March 2002, 04:44 PM
As you can probably tell, I keep making sure that this gets pushed back up the top !! Not that Im being pushy or owt, but has anyone had a chance/been able to listen to this yet ???

I would appreciate it soooooooo much, you would not believe !! :D :D ;)

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
22nd September 2002, 06:50 PM
Thought Id bring this back as it never got ided and we have a whole host of new iders on here now !! :p ;) :phones:

m0u5e
22nd September 2002, 09:51 PM
no.3 has cosmo n dibbs - oh so nice been ruled out ?

sweet sensation
22nd September 2002, 10:43 PM
sorry Mousemaid...:$ I should have been specific about the one that hadnt been ided....:axe: its the first one :D I think the others were ided....I didnt check !!! :axe: :$ :S Lol !! Half a job sweet !! :crazy:

Sweet xx

m0u5e
23rd September 2002, 12:06 AM
:S my mistake too.....

right so the one your STILL after is no.1
which has the lyrics from seduction - seduction but isnt seduction - seduction ,nor is it void - orcana
the link with the clip you had up b4 no longer works so if you can get the clip re-upped it would help
but in the meantime its safe to describe it as quite a technoey track with the lyrics ''seduction , the act or process of being enticed into sex or lured into wrong doing, to be seduced, to be willfully tempted into a state of desire. Everyone experiences seduction at least once in their life"

sweet sensation
23rd September 2002, 10:23 AM
Yeah thats right mouse :thumbsup: its not really technoey, but it is compared to Welly and Seduction.....its a right head recker this one !! :crazy: :fekked:

I'll get grad to redo the clip when he has a chance :p ;)

m0u5e
8th March 2003, 04:42 PM
im jus playing xl rhythm - seduction
n it sounds rather like the track you describe sarah
dunno if this one has been ruled out

sweet sensation
12th March 2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by mousemaid
im jus playing xl rhythm - seduction
n it sounds rather like the track you describe sarah
dunno if this one has been ruled out

cheers mousemaid :thumbsup:

it aint been ruled out as far as Im aware, will have to check it out :phones: be nice to put this one to bed ;)

m0u5e
10th April 2003, 12:25 PM
at last i located the sample i downloaded of your unknown ages ago ....
it IS definately xl rhythm - seduction ozon-44-a1 is the cat no.
:phones: :) :phones: :) :phones:

nathan
10th April 2003, 02:09 PM
the smell of old threads in the morning. it smells of victory. cor this is an old one. should be worth a bit on antique roadshow

Myk
10th April 2003, 02:21 PM
Weird coz I could have sworn the tune Sweet was after is Seduction - Seduction's Theme (C&C Remix)

Here is a sample..its exactly as she described it :

http://www.euro-computers.com/clips/sweet.mp3

m0u5e
10th April 2003, 05:48 PM
yes myk if you saw the start of this thread i immediately recognised the lyrics as seduction - seduction aswell.. n indeed the lyrics ARE from that .. but the tune grad n sweet put up as a sample is deffo xl rhythm - seduction honest guv!

;)

grad
11th April 2003, 11:09 AM
yea Myk we've already tried that...seduction has to many words in it....this tune has only the words sweet says...seduction carries on a bit.

thanks mousers I'll point this thread out to sweet again & try and find the vinyl.

sweet sensation
13th April 2003, 02:02 PM
Cheers everyone :thumbsup:

Come on grad get your hunting skills tested and find this little bugger :p ;)

Sweet xx

grad
14th April 2003, 02:50 PM
didn't have to look far

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15900

with a sample as well!

sweet sensation
15th April 2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by grad
didn't have to look far

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15900

with a sample as well!

Cheers hun :heart:

It is that !!! Woo hoo !! Its the second sample :drum:

Wanna sort out summink for me baby ?? :rolleyes: ;)

Sweet xx