PDA

View Full Version : 10 years and no ID

womble
29th October 2002, 03:06 PM
BLINDING WEB SITE, Now to the important question.Once upon a time i bought a GRAEME PARK tape1991-1992 time(hacienda).On it were classics like=charles b[lack of love],extortion[how do u c me now],brother makes 3[i wanna]corina[now that ur gone] .I think u have the jist of it now!Well it started with a blinder i cant get id'd.Driving piano or synth led with almost xxx rated female lyrics,sounded american or italian(classy production not tacky!) NO LONGER HAVE THE TAPE,HOWEVER these r the lyrics i can remember; FROM VERSE:Dont stop now,let me get on top.Pump it hard Pump it hard,I'm nice and hot.OH yeah dont u dare stop,dont stop dont stop. CHORUS;Everything in lifes a chance,we throw the dice and then we dance.We toss and turn,our bodies sweat.Will u remember what i cant forget.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Can u id this.HELP ME OBI KENOBI YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!!!!!:confused:

Red Mancunian
29th October 2002, 07:46 PM
:starwars:

lol welcome womble, I can almost guarantee that someone here will be able to help ya.

But it's not me, sorry. :S

Biskit
29th October 2002, 08:54 PM
Alright Womble, is there any chance you up a sample??

You're description is a bit all over - Driving piano or synth led and sounded american or italian

I cant really place the lyrics -

FROM VERSEont stop now,let me get on top.Pump it hard Pump it hard,I'm nice and hot.OH yeah dont u dare stop,dont stop dont stop. CHORUS;Everything in lifes a chance,we throw the dice and then we dance.We toss and turn,our bodies sweat.Will u remember what i cant forget

But some one is bound to get you're most wanted eventually!! :thumbsup:

womble
30th October 2002, 02:20 PM
CHEERS for the welcome guys, Unfortunately i dont have the tape so theres no sample for ya! The tune must have been a favorite of parkys ,cause it started the set.Plus theres not many tunes of this quality with explicit lyrics.Usually they r either tacky or american with camp vocals.All my other info is the tape was green with a pic of a stick man on it,it started with SAID tune ,then went into charles b[lack of love]then brother makes 3[i wanna]etc.The tune itself was pure house with a driving suptle piano and as it mixed with charles b it had a short backward effect[like a tune played at the same speed backwards].SORRY FOR THE ESSAY,BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN TELL YA FELLAS. THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY QUEST. PS ANY ONE KNOW GRAEME PARK??? IF it helps i could probably name about 15 tracks off tape,they were all classics:mad:

RipleyPillwall
30th October 2002, 04:49 PM
I recall a track out on SWe-mi taht had similair lyrics

Travelling Virgins "f**ck taht pussy"

wildpitch
30th October 2002, 05:09 PM
Travelling Virgins?? I did have this, not sure if I still have tho. I'll have a look for it tonight.

womble
30th October 2002, 05:34 PM
CHEERS GUYS,I'LL AWAIT MORE FEED-BACK FROM U.SOUNDS LIKE UR ON IT. muchos gracios!! :D :D :D

wildpitch
30th October 2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
Travelling Virgins?? I did have this, not sure if I still have tho. I'll have a look for it tonight.

Nope. It's not that. Not too many vocals in it other than "F@@k that pussy"! There is a male rap type thing in one of the mixes too. Shame it's got all the dodgy vocals in it as an instrumental would be well nice.

RipleyPillwall
31st October 2002, 01:19 PM
Sorry abotu that.

I thought it may have been Nu RO - Shes a nymphomnaia. Having checked it i snot even close.

I need to check if it is either of these

Dace "Tech" nICe - a track of the Hysteric Oydessy ep (not sure of it's titel)

or
Neu DAnce - Don't put it in my face (or some suc hnonsense)

I will post has soon as I have checked (as a penance for being way off with the Travelling Virgins tip!!!)

womble
31st October 2002, 03:11 PM
I've just come back from my local record shop,where i asked for a travelling virgin.BUT they just threw me out!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,I APPRECIATE IT.;) Its so close i can almost smell it!!!

Biskit
31st October 2002, 03:35 PM
This isnt that 'Ronette' track is it?? :confused: I havent actually got a copy, but some1 on here will have, it'll av to be confirmed!!

wildpitch
31st October 2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by RipleyPillwall
Sorry abotu that.

I thought it may have been Nu RO - Shes a nymphomnaia. Having checked it i snot even close.

I need to check if it is either of these

Dace "Tech" nICe - a track of the Hysteric Oydessy ep (not sure of it's titel)

or
Neu DAnce - Don't put it in my face (or some suc hnonsense)

I will post has soon as I have checked (as a penance for being way off with the Travelling Virgins tip!!!)

Newro - Tune...

VinylAnimal
3rd November 2002, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard womble mate :drum:

I've no idea I'm afraid, but massive respect to the boys for getting stuck in :thumbsup:

womble
3rd November 2002, 05:01 PM
NICE ONE VINYL, Yeah you've gotta be impressed with the knowledge of them.Some times ya think your looking for a needle in a haystack,then BANG theres the I.D you were looking for.And then its the buzz of scouring the country like a coiled cobra trying to find it!! VINYL,U GOTTA LOVE IT AINT YA!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

womble
5th November 2002, 03:11 PM
NEU DANCE dont put it my face ,DAVE TECH NICE hysteric odyessy e.p ,ronnette ???????? , can anyone confirm any of these?I have tried myself but can't find them!!BISKIT Do u know the title of the RONNETTE track u think it could be?My search engines just throw up the sixties group RONNETTES and i know it's not them,cause i've got all their albums!!!!:guitar: THANKS in advance .;)

wildpitch
5th November 2002, 03:19 PM
Providing I can find it I'll have a look for the Hysteric Oddysey EP tonight. Can't remember anything other than Nasty off there, at least I think that's what one of the tracks was called.

womble
17th November 2002, 10:47 AM
Could this be CANDY J'hurt me hurt me' as I've heard it's a bit of a classic.Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?CHEERS IN ADVANCE;) HEAR THE DRUMMER.....GET WICKED:drum:

wildpitch
17th November 2002, 11:25 AM
Thought I'd updated the thread, it isn't Hysteric Odyssey.

womble
17th November 2002, 12:01 PM
Cheers for checking anyway mate;) CAN anyone else throw some ideas at me ,Cause i can feel it slipping away from me:'(

RipleyPillwall
18th November 2002, 04:11 PM
I forgot to get back to you (sorry)

I checked at it wa none of hte tunes that I suggested...

womble
18th November 2002, 04:31 PM
NO PROBS,Cheers for looking any way;) .I know it's a long shot,but someone knows this tune cause it was HACIENDA and 1st on the tape by Graeme park,and theres not that many raunchy tracks the guy plays with a tape full of CLASSICS!:phones: THE HUNT GOES ON!!!!:eyebrow:

Fusion
20th November 2002, 02:42 PM
sounds like a Lords Of Acid tune but cant remember the title

:mad: :mad: :mad:

womble
21st November 2002, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the new lead FUZION;) I have checked a few out but no luck yet.Most are harder than the track mentioned,which was more housey.(although they r all explicit and on the right track).FEMALE VOCALIST sounds similar though!Will try and listen to some more of their stuff.If the title comes to u in the meantime drop me a post ,CHEERS :ghost:

womble
27th November 2002, 04:32 PM
Well I've checked out about 20 lords of acid tunes,but no luck.They are mostly(and frankly disturbing).The track i want was explicit but not tacky!And she almost spoke the words,over the house choon.And defo wasn't an accapella:hole: IF anyone has any graeme park hacienda tapes from 91-92 have a listen,It was the first tune and charles b 'lack of love' mixes into it.Cmon fellas solve this one for us...............................DON'T MAKE ME BEG!!!!!