PDA

View Full Version : DJ Morris/Roppa Venue ID

Armstrong
6th August 2011, 06:40 PM
Yo everyone,

Does anyone have a clue to what this is called ? I'm thinking 93-94 either German or UK, both Morris and Roppa played this in the Venue but after asking around some of the Venue heads they dont know it either :(

Heres a vid I made an uploaded to YouTube,

‪Venue Spennymoor DJ Morris Tune I.D‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjTnsiqpxw4&feature=relmfu)

Any help will be massively appreciated,

Cheers.

Robbie Chopper
14th August 2011, 07:05 PM
i think this might be one of the only unknown Venue tunes, i've txt my mate, i asked him before but can't remember if he knew it or not, if this clip is taken from that Morris tape from 94 then its one of my favourite Venue tapes ;) i'll get back to ya but don't hold your breath :(

Armstrong
14th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Yep its a clip which I found off another Website taken from the Morris tape but I have actually got a set with Roppa playing it a little bit faster then this and its got better quality.

Lovely tune, and as you say it one of the hardest to find yet :(

Robbie Chopper
15th August 2011, 06:38 PM
its a no go i'm afraid mate, he doesn't know it :(

Armstrong
16th August 2011, 08:48 PM
:(:(:( This has to be the hardest tune I've looked for...

Do you have any idea of what the vocals say ? I've got a better sample of it if that would be any help ?

Cheers anyways though mate :thumbsup:

Robbie Chopper
17th August 2011, 01:16 PM
:(:(:( This has to be the hardest tune I've looked for...

Do you have any idea of what the vocals say ? I've got a better sample of it if that would be any help ?

Cheers anyways though mate :thumbsup:

not sure what the vocals say, my mate seems to think it isn't Italian, he reckons it could be the b side of a hard trance track or summat. I remember from my days in there that Morris had a few secret weapons that i didn't hear anyone else playing, this might be some obscure track that will never be found i'm afraid :(

marty
17th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Without listening.....I bet this is the "let the machine take control" tune????

I have a feeling it is a Morris tune, and I don't know it.....sorry :)

marty
17th August 2011, 02:11 PM

Robbie Chopper
17th August 2011, 02:40 PM

yeah, thats the tune Marty, i thought you might know that one :(

Armstrong
18th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Nope deffo aint Italian, the more I listen to it the more I think its a old UK Hardcore tune, 92-94. I'm not familiar with this sort of style ( More Italodance 1993-1996 ) But if any one knows people who play that style of Hardcore, give them a shout ! :)

Armstrong
22nd August 2011, 08:09 PM
Been playing this over and over now and might of found something, I think the last few words of the vocal section says " Boring Drive " then the sample " Let The Machine Take Control " comes in, makes sense boring drive so let the machine take control ?

Armstrong
29th August 2011, 04:17 PM
Still no joy :(

Armstrong
9th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Still wanted !

Armstrong
20th June 2012, 08:51 PM
£20 via PayPal for a positive ID, just PM me.

Armstrong
22nd January 2013, 07:17 PM
Still wanted