PDA

View Full Version : wicked tune 91 style

jonyintheplace
14th July 2009, 11:21 PM
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/255881352/tune_id.mp3.html)

I do know that this one has already been posted several times here and there, anyway, it's worth asking again ;)

laith179
14th July 2009, 11:49 PM
cant down load it m8

laith179
14th July 2009, 11:50 PM
cant down load it m8

sorted it

laith179
14th July 2009, 11:55 PM
This track never made it on vinly.. to view link click wharehouse classics wicked colin dale top page..

jonyintheplace
15th July 2009, 11:03 AM
Sorry, I've just read the other topic, I'm gutted, this is my post on that topic:

A big thank you to all of you who have contributed to solve this question, when I first heard the fist clip of it (1:20 secs) a few years ago it instanly drove me mad, even though I'm not into hardcore as I used to be 10 or 5 years ago but this tune deserves all this praise and attention!!

Hope Killerhertz finds the sources and the time to recreate it and press it just like potential badboy did with everyday child in 2006 on sublogic records!

laith179
15th July 2009, 12:15 PM
Sorry, I've just read the other topic, I'm gutted, this is my post on that topic:

A big thank you to all of you who have contributed to solve this question, when I first heard the fist clip of it (1:20 secs) a few years ago it instanly drove me mad, even though I'm not into hardcore as I used to be 10 or 5 years ago but this tune deserves all this praise and attention!!

Hope Killerhertz finds the sources and the time to recreate it and press it just like potential badboy did with everyday child in 2006 on sublogic records!

some of the best oldskool tunes were never pressed in the early days only top dj eg groovrider fabio made copys it was not mainstream im glad in someways :D