PDA

View Full Version : Grooverider Nov 92 Set TUNE ID's PLZ :)

Mister G
8th August 2008, 10:51 AM
as the thread title says from nov 92 this is audio ripped from a cam corder so sorry the sound isn't the best but you should be able to hear the tunes , some of them are sort of techno sounding so i maybe in the wrong thread / genre here but thought id try this one first ....thanks in advance

matteo
8th August 2008, 03:31 PM
first one
Datura - Yerba Del Diablo Rmx
not sure wich mix but think Orixa Remix

pluto
8th August 2008, 07:31 PM
4 = Limited Edition (2) - The Light / Ocean Flow (http://www.discogs.com/release/87593)

ollyjd1211
8th August 2008, 07:32 PM
5th one D.J. Tonic* / L.V. Cleef* - Wannington Snow Man / Me Ah Bad Man (http://www.discogs.com/release/312362)

Mister G
9th August 2008, 08:22 AM
you guys rock ...much respect !!!!

Edzy
19th August 2008, 10:44 PM
Unknown 6 is definately a reinforced records tune, 4 the life of me i can't think what, and whats bugging me more is i can't remember what set i had heard it off to go through the blinking tracklist, my head is getting more and more every day..lol

Mister G
20th August 2008, 08:43 AM
yep for sure it completely stinks of 'reinforced' but i have pretty much every one up to #70 or so and im almost positive it isn't on any of them 12's , maybe its an unreleased vip or something only the dons were allowed to have lol .....if it is released i NEED it in my life at any expense :)

Mister G
2nd September 2008, 11:29 AM
Unknown 6 is definately a reinforced records tune, 4 the life of me i can't think what, and whats bugging me more is i can't remember what set i had heard it off to go through the blinking tracklist, my head is getting more and more every day..lol

Found out what this was it is on the 'Tek 9 - Just A Dream Remixes' EP its 'Doughnuts & Ice Cream - Dego & Goldie Rmx' :)

Also if anyone of the 'ID-ers' was interested i Nailed 'Grooverider ID #2' it was 'Redline - Atomico' on Noise Records....

Now Just Need ID #3 Sorting and thats a full house :)

Mister G
22nd September 2008, 10:19 AM
BUMmMmMP !!!!!!!! for the extremely desperate must know ID # 3 Massive inside ;-)