PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Harmony & Doug Lazy

EDEN
15th April 2007, 02:02 PM
Just looking for a couple of tunes I heard played out last night, the first samples the piano from Liquid - Sweet Harmony and has the vocal "cos I can do it right" over the top of it, and the second has the rap from Doug Lazy's Let It Roll, it sounded very much like a release from Cleveland City Records (kinda like a Direct 2 Disc/DJ Tools & Co style production). Any light shed would be appreciated, cheers.

admin
16th April 2007, 12:46 PM
the first ones chunky cheese vol 1 mate the second one may be liberty vol 1, if it has the bow bow chikka bow bow bit off young mc then it is

EDEN
16th April 2007, 11:38 PM
thanks fella, ive got both of them in my collection somewhere so I'll have a check, cheers

RonH
18th April 2007, 11:44 PM
thanks fella, ive got both of them in my collection somewhere so I'll have a check, cheers

It started with a serotonin deficiency but it is gonna end with alzheimers:p

EDEN
18th April 2007, 11:58 PM
Actually it starts when you have too many tunes to remember what each one sounds like, drugs are for fucking losers anyway so dont judge me by your standards pal :naughty:

RonH
27th February 2008, 01:19 AM
Actually it starts when you have too many tunes to remember what each one sounds like, drugs are for fucking losers anyway so dont judge me by your standards pal :naughty:

Lmao, so many records, so little memory capacity.....you're a natural

EDEN
3rd March 2008, 12:59 PM
so little memory capacity.....you're a natural

10 months to reply with such a lame comeback...give yourself a blue peter badge

the second one may be liberty vol 1, if it has the bow bow chikka bow bow bit off young mc then it is

No definitely not that cheers anyway

RonH
1st April 2008, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=EDEN;345684]10 months to reply with such a lame comeback...give yourself a blue peter badge

Losers do drugs, not Blue Peter badges; you should know that, lol