PDA

View Full Version : 'Sky's the limit...' - Italian tune?

tempoferret
12th November 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi,
I really hope someone can help me out (newbie) with this, sorry, I know it's a pain but I don't have a sample. I remember vaguely this tune that had a kind of spoken/vocodered sample saying 'Sky's the limit if you know that you can have what you want' (or something like that), and then a female vocal the only bit I can remember singing 'All the same...'. I don't remember many pianos but it was very Italian sounding. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really love to know what it is - any help would really be appreciated! Thanks.:)

Konspiracy
12th November 2006, 07:08 PM
It could be Nitelite Cityrama - Runnin So Hard

It uses those lyrics, but a few italian tunes have sampled them

BUNKERHEADZ
12th November 2006, 07:22 PM
Cud be Beyond - Sky's The Limit (http://www.discogs.com/release/59988) :thumbsup:

909 drums and percussion, Sky Is sample and wicked 303 lines, seek it on SLSK ;)

zippi1
12th November 2006, 08:03 PM
Shades of rhythm - ecstacy maybe...:D

Dee-T
13th November 2006, 07:41 PM
Possibly:-

Brenda - Sky on Italian Style ??

tempoferret
13th November 2006, 09:05 PM
Hi everyone,
This site is brilliant! Thanks very much to Konspiracy, Bunkerheadz & Zippi1 for all your suggestions - special huge thanks go to Dee-T who was right! I checked out the suggestions with a mate of mine who started singing (hehheh...) them. Had a look on Gemm and the bay with no luck:'( Don't suppose anyone's got a rip of this? Would be happy to swap with another track(s) if I've got it/them.:)

kevsman
13th November 2006, 11:51 PM
here ya go m8!
Brenda-Sky http://download.yousendit.com/CCA648AE0AB7C1CC

tempoferret
14th November 2006, 01:27 AM
Ah m8, thankyou, I am sooooooo pleased! It's great to hear it again & so much better than hearing my mate sing it. Thanks so much. I'll PM you a list of tunes I've got tomorrow when I've figured out how to do it. Hopefully there will be something you want. Cheers again.:thumbsup: phones: