PDA

View Full Version : Dj Rap 1991 Long Shot

oldskooljezz
3rd October 2006, 01:34 PM
Been up a few times so appologies for the regulars. thought i'd give it one last shot before writing it off as another mysterious dubplate:thumbsup:

Konspiracy
4th October 2006, 02:47 PM
Ive got this 99% sure its Bomb the Bass - Liquid Metal

oldskooljezz
4th October 2006, 07:48 PM
SWEEEEEET!!!!!:thumbsup: . did'nt expect any results on this one. Shout to that man Konspiracy:thumbsup: . Any chance of a discogs link mate. massive thanks for that mate. been after that one for a while, as has a few people on here as well.

Edzy
4th October 2006, 08:05 PM
Ive got this 99% sure its Bomb the Bass - Liquid Metal

Nah it ain't that tune konspiracy, i have the unknown terrority album and its deffo not that tune or on that album mate, please have a think and see if its something else u have as i need this tune badly myself :)

I don't think its a plate either jezz, a 91 tune on a plate played by rap :S , doubt it like and i hope it ain't, but i could be proved wrong..lol

Konspiracy
5th October 2006, 09:00 AM
Nah it ain't that tune konspiracy, i have the unknown terrority album and its deffo not that tune or on that album mate, please have a think and see if its something else u have as i need this tune badly myself :)

I don't think its a plate either jezz, a 91 tune on a plate played by rap :S , doubt it like and i hope it ain't, but i could be proved wrong..lol

I cant find it at the moment but have you checked the mix on this 12"

http://www.discogs.com/release/544091

Could be wrong Im pretty sure its that

oldskooljezz
5th October 2006, 12:02 PM
Well i just emailed rap though myspace with this reply

"oh god i wish i could help but thats too long ago!!!! good luck mate and Thank you, I really appreciate it xxxxxxxxx"

i'll grab a copy of that release if no ones got it and see if its that one ed:thumbsup:

Edzy
5th October 2006, 09:58 PM
Firstly nice one konspiracy 4 pointing out that liquid metal has different mixes, i didn't know that fooka :$ , Just need a definate id to put my mind at ease now :)

Nice one 4 emailing Rap jezz, i have thought about emailing her myself but still ain't sorted myspace out yet. Not surprising she didn't know the tune tho, i'm sure them years were a blur to her the quality of the gear back then...lol

I have emailed a couple of peeps 4 a definate on the tune to see if its the one were after, fingers crossed mate, i post up when i hear anything :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
5th October 2006, 10:35 PM
Ive tried looking but I still cant find it, Im beginning to doubt it now, its been a long time since I listened to it, and Im wondering if its because Ive heard this top sample so many times. If it isnt that tune, its really similar:'( :S