PDA

View Full Version : hey all! can you help me

owenhagan
10th April 2004, 10:05 PM
i have been looking for an old tune (maybe 92-93) for a while but i just cnt find it, the bad thing is i dont no the name or the artist,can anyone help me?????? its a man,its in a different language but it was a big hit over here!
and the tune is in like eloctronic bleeps, any bondy recognise this>??????????????? please help.

i must advertise www.backtotheoklskool.com as it is a brilliant site and got me into old skool!

thanx

woody
10th April 2004, 10:08 PM
i have no idea.. but we're not blind:thumbsup:

blue jammer
10th April 2004, 10:13 PM
i have no idea.. but we're not blind:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :D

sirius
10th April 2004, 11:46 PM
I think we need some sort of attempt at the words here m8.......going of that it could be the bleedin' macarena with a BUPA bleeper under it. j/k.

Theres no way we can get it off that alone m8. Give us atleast half a clue., like "Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock" or "La sol, la luna,......bhaha-bahha-ha-ha-ho....bah da bahah bahah bahah ho". Which of course the latter is plain easy to everbody as being Datura - Eternity. :rofl:.

See ya

Sirius.

alien*8*
10th April 2004, 11:48 PM
Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock

erm isnt that a line from the chicken song?? or maybe a real chicken.... you one of them re-incarnated peeps sirius m8?

sirius
11th April 2004, 12:14 AM
reincarnated chickens? lol. How do you mean reincarnated......oh, its out again recently isnt it - Ive forgot.

You dont mean the 'Birdie song' do yaz? :rofl: Then Id need to have been reincarnated to know that one!

It was terrapia wasnt it in 93 ish? Yeah the chicken song. bok bok bok bok bok bukhaaa! lol.

Sirius.

sgt.lead
11th April 2004, 11:25 AM
i have been looking for an old tune (maybe 92-93) for a while but i just cnt find it, the bad thing is i dont no the name or the artist,can anyone help me?????? its a man,its in a different language but it was a big hit over here!
and the tune is in like eloctronic bleeps, any bondy recognise this>??????????????? please help.

i must advertise www.backtotheoklskool.com as it is a brilliant site and got me into old skool!

thanx

There`s no need to raise ur letters...lol

sgt.lead
11th April 2004, 11:26 AM
It was terrapia wasnt it in 93 ish? Yeah the chicken song. bok bok bok bok bok bukhaaa! lol.

Sirius.[/QUOTE]

lololololololololololol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skippy
11th April 2004, 02:20 PM
I like "Bicci Bicci Bicci- Bocka Bocka boka bock"

See ya

Sirius.
'dirty mind - back to future' :)

:rotate:

sirius
11th April 2004, 02:32 PM
Thats the one :)