PDA

View Full Version : Tune ID please

Shadow
9th October 2003, 09:47 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this board and having read through most of the threads here I'm confident that you guys will be able to help me out. A few weeks ago on returning from a night out a friend of my put an old Hardcore tape on. This totally blew our minds and we've been trying to ID the tunes since. The two were really stuck on have vocals on them the first goes " I've got something inside me you" and the other is "you are buzzin, you do not want to believe". The only other information I can give you is that the tape is from Dream FM and says Volume 3 1993 on it (not even sure who's mixing it). Sorry I can't be more specific on this but if anyone knows the above tunes or has a tracklist for this I would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.
MK

Other tunes on the tape include:

DJ RED ALERT & MIKE SLAMMER GANJA MAN EP
INSPIRATION POINT CUCKOO IN THE JUNGLE
DJ RED ALERT & MIKE SLAMMER DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE

Shooms
9th October 2003, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the board mate :wave:

Sorry I cant help you but I am sure the usual 'aaaaaardcore suspects will (Mike/Dara/Jaz/Mousemaid/Rewind) :thumbsup:

m0u5e
9th October 2003, 03:57 PM
this sprung to mind after reading " I've got something inside me you"...........

Shooms
9th October 2003, 04:01 PM
ha ha - nice one Mousers aint heard this tune for years :) Ninos theme innit :)

A tenner to the 1st person that can type up the whoo-wooo-woo bit phoentically correct lool :D :axe:

Shadow
9th October 2003, 06:16 PM
Thanks Mousemaid thats definitly the fella! :) Will try and get the tape over the weekend and put a tracklist together.
Thanks again
MK