PDA

View Full Version : nother 91 trak!

glenn
27th August 2003, 09:43 PM
nother 1!!!!..........house track from 91 thats quite mello and deepish[not a proper uplifting track]its got a mellow baseline thats seems to be the main fiff and a women saying "hey......ho"thers some subtle acid bleeps going on aswell along with strings then it stops and a male vocal goes"work untill its time to stop"then it kiks again with a all the above and a2 cord pianno riff and another female vocal going"want your body,wantyour body".hope all this jogs some memories.....cheerz!:D :D ;)

pluto
28th August 2003, 07:04 PM
i searched the house high and low for this one...............hope its the right one..........mystique - want your body(coolout mix)....on tcue lable...............here's a sample;)

glenn
30th August 2003, 06:34 PM
grover!!me old mate ! the vocal samples are the same as my track,the music nots the samebut ime presuming its the right trak[differnt mix]so......nice one mate....cheers:D :D ;)

pluto
30th August 2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by glenn
grover!!me old mate ! the vocal samples are the same as my track,the music nots the samebut ime presuming its the right trak[differnt mix]so......nice one mate....cheers:D :D ;) i'll just post another sample of the same track further on to make sure it is a different mix you want;)

glenn
31st August 2003, 09:37 AM
strange this,:confused: the lyrics are spot on again but it aint the one ive got.its gotta be the same track aint it?:| i cant see there being a track with the same vocal arragement,but u never know do yer?if it helps mate,the tape its from is-"russ/dicky-ozz-blackpool=31-12-91"..cheerz mate!;)

pluto
31st August 2003, 07:36 PM
alright glen............i put the wrong mix in:$ .....the mix i put in first was the advanced mix.................here's the coolout mix........

pluto
31st August 2003, 07:38 PM
here's a bit more of it..............hope this is the right one:phones:

glenn
1st September 2003, 05:55 PM
thats the rascal grover!;) :heart: :D nice one ,cheerz;)