Thread: House time is anytime

Default House time is anytime

Another one of my many unknown megamixes but not a clue who did this.

Thanks for ya help

Bods
    Attached Files Attached Files

It'd be easier id'ing it knowing where you got the mix from (a club / record shop / downloaded etc). the way it's been mixed sounds like one of the early 90's megamix series by Megabass or one of the old Hit The Decks series. They used to be mix in the same way with short samples over rave / italian tunes.

Just a guess tho

Well m8y the mix came from a radio station called Club Music on the old sky satellite although nobody else seems to remember it.
    I've now ID'd quite a few of the megamixes but still got loads to do yet.
    After months of searching i found out 6 of the mixes were megabass and i have to agree with you this does sound like there style but trying to get info on the megabass mixes is a nightmare, probably someone might know where to get more info on them. other mixes were Max Mix, rococo - Italo House Mix and bolero mix 5 but i have still got about 17 to go yet.

Thanks for ya help tho neil and if ya know were i could get more info on megabass it would be very appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

there's a fair few megabass & hit the decks on gemm

here:
    http://www9.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid...&wild=megabass

good luck

Aye been through that lot as well matey, got megabass 1-3 but i notice the Megabass - Millenium Mix isn't even listed on there and i've got it on mp3.

Think it's about time Martin "Megabass" Smith got his ass on here and helped us out.. Just a dam nitemare to sort these megamixes

thanks again neil

Chris

Thread Information