Thread: Anyone know the name...

Default Anyone know the name...

of an old stomper from around 1991 that had the symbols of male and female on the label? White symbols, black background - no words as far as I can remember. I am looking to replace this, and have not been successful in finding the name of the artist, track, or label.

Is it UK based?. Fourth Wave Records/Warp (or whatever that Jaco record came out on in 1991) used to have the logo of a silhouette of a male and female stood back to back whith their arms fully stretched up to each other. Other than that label, I cant think of one........I think it was from the Wakefield/Sheffield/Leeds area that braught out tunes like LFO - LFO etc.

Somebody may correct me, it has been over 10 years! .

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thanks for the response, and you are correct about JACO on Waro - I have that and it has those figures.

I meant the symbols of the circles with plus sign and the arrow, for male and female. Not sure if it is UK based.

Thread Information