Thread: A fast acid techno tune to ID

Default A fast acid techno tune to ID

The tune is imitated by me here. I've heard it in a party during the 90s. Does anyone remember what tune includes a 303 line like this and is about as fast as my imitation? The other part of the tune includes a noisy beat and a foggy male voice repeating something like "cheh". MP3 attached. Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ooooh Yeah! Thanks max! Been looking for this for so long time. I wish I had tried tuneid.com earlier. By the way My imitation of the bassline was made in Propellerheads Reason using Subtractor and Scream 4 and a little reverb.

I laughed when I saw the thread because "remade" track IDs are really funny. I laughed even more when I recognised the track straight away and played it to my gf to prove it.

How did you even remember how it sounded if you only heard it at a party in the 90s?

I don't know. It's possible that I have heard it on a tape recorded from radio. I have many many tapes that me and my sister recorded in the 90s. But then, I will always remember how I turned to my friend on the dancefloor and yelled "this is a great track!".

Thread Information