Thread: 3 rave classics from '92

Default 3 rave classics from '92

I've got three tracks here from various NASA Rave mixtapes. I've heard them on other mixes as well, so I'm sure they were pretty common back in the day.

the first track here is very simple, with a heavy kick drum beat, and kind of a latin tinged vibe.

The second track is a bit faster, and features a sample of a moo-ing cow over boasting rude-boy vocals. There's also a spoken sample that I can't totally decipher but the end of the sentense goes "top-cop gives police a bad name."

The third and final track is really deep, and serene sounding. It's got breakbeats, a killer bass groove, and an electric guitar sample. There's only one repeated vocal. I'm not sure but I THINK the line is "brutal love" but I could be wrong. This feathery piano line comes in at the middle. It's great!

I've uploaded cuts of all three tracks, just click each one below for a quick listen. Thanks a bunch!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sizzlemeat; 8th August 2010 at 05:05 AM.

3 = Transformer 2 - Fruit of Love (Guitar Vocal Version)

Quote Originally Posted by twiceage View Post
    3 = Transformer 2 - Fruit of Love (Guitar Vocal Version)
    Holy crap I completely forgot about this thread; Thank you so much! I never would've guessed it was by Transformer 2. It sounds so much more 'housey' than Pacific Symphony.

Quote Originally Posted by ageofhouse. View Post
    I didn't think I'd ever find out what this one was. It sounds like such a novelty track, I thought maybe the DJ might have made it for himself to use. Thanks for helping me out!

Thread Information