Thread: Rick Jones @ Good Times

Default Rick Jones @ Good Times

RJ played a choon on the 24th Nov GT that is a bouncy rave piano tune that samples "Music is my life"... anyone know what this is?

Sounds nu-skool with an early ultrasonic feel to it?

Also... he plays danceattack by massive with tag team "whoop" over it? is that on a bootleg or something?

---
    Fug

"Confucious say's, Squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts."

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

The Music Is My Life is by Hardplayers, entitled 'Music is my life' believe it or not.

The danceattack / Whoomp mash up is Stateside - Massive.

There ya go sir.

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGh hhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Not that bloody stateside again....the orig is much better, with 'Heaven In Mind' on the Bside too..................

Oh, well I suppose it each to thier own innit . "Tag Team Back again, blah blah blah yeah yeah yeah" Reminds me of that Clock tune.........and Yates's on a Sat night!!!...........J/K.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

LOL - Inclined to agree with ya there sirius, liked it when I first heard it but Im sure the first time I heard it (Absolute @ Bowlers) he was playing whoomp seperately over danceattack. I may be wrong though.

Anyway, he point is the straight Massiv - Danceattack is better imo!!

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Hardplayers is called "Joy Of Music" rather than music is my life. I'm pretty sure it's an original release an all cause it's got 2 other tracks by Hardplayers on the flip.

aye its called "the joy of music"

and its rarer than rockin horse shit on rockin horse tuesday

n if u ever find it let me have it lol coz i been after it for 3 years

i wasn't there..but there is a possibilty that it was Music Is My LIfe by Chase..i got it on cd, if anyone wants an mp3..email me

Tis indeed 'Joy of Music', I was chatting shit!!

Can I just say massive shout to Pacman for taking the time to ID these

Thread Information