Thread: True Faith / Pin Up Girls

Default True Faith / Pin Up Girls

Theres quite a few versions of Pin Up Girls/ True Faith - Take Me Awaynkickin about, which version is the one where a piano riff comes in towards the end and plays out until the end of the track? Must be one of the remixes but which one? Any ideas?

the bootleg remix is the 1 i think your on about . its by far the best mix

Cheers, any chance of a link to the bootleg on Discogs, Ive got a booty with this on as well as the original but it's not the mix Im after??

Cheers Biskit, this is the booty Ive got, (mine says sting on acid on it?) however its not the mix I am after. The mix Im trying to track down is similar to this other than for the last 2 mins of the tune there is a big piano break over the track right up until it plays to the end? Could it be one of the remixes on a Network release?

I think I've got the one you're talking about and I think it's on this 12"

If the piano sort of drops in out of nowhere and the volume increases then a really loose breakbeat come over the top, it is this one.
    Awesome 3 - Possessed / Pin-Up Girls

the pin up bootleg mix its on retro vol 1 on cd .It has the usual take me away beats and bassline and piano then fades into another tune when the (just a party come with me) sample fades into the piano in the middle for about 2mins but then starts again from the start like the original mix. The awsome 3 mix has piano right to the end of the tune . so it sounds more like your after that mix .

Thread Information