Thread: Welly Tune ID Pwease

Default Welly Tune ID Pwease

Ok guys.. if a sample is required I'll try and get one. The tune I'm after is kind of stabby organ tune which a woman singing:

Everybody Sing
    Singing to the king

Everybody singing to the lord, to the lord

Hallejuha
    Hallejuha
    Hallejuha
    Hallejuha
    Hallejuha

Anyone know this?

---
    fug

This is a guess... Dirty Mind - Alleluyah

Is it any good?

Personally I think its shite!!

i know which tune you mean mate coz i've got the tape with it on,it's not 'dirty mind' coz i've got that one and it is fairly tat.
    the one your on about has a more gospelly type/soulful vocal in it.
    soz i can't help you any,if i do find out i'll let you know.
    mikey

If it's a bit more gospelly/soulful as Mikey said in another reply, then there is a fair chance it might be an Inner City tune. They released a 12" a while back called Hallelujah and without listening to it again (as my record is housed elsewhere so I can't listen to it right now) they had a very similar vocal to what was mentioned.

There was a couple of Leftfield mixes on that release so if the song had a bit of a Leftfield vibe then that may be the song that you seek.

Maybe my description ain't so good.

Its very gospel. It has some elustrious sounding beats with the occasionaly "huh" with a kinda "hey mr dj" style synth riding on top of it.

The female gospel part:

Everybody Sing, Singing to the king
    Everybody singing to the lord, to the lord

is followed by some bloke who shouts but is quite muted "Everyone shout hallelujah".

Then, it sounds like a gossip choir in the background but again its muted singing "hallelujah" repeated. They kinda sound like the crowd chant in messiah stuff?

Hope thats a bit better. I'll try and get a rip tonight... does this sound like the Inner City track? It could be a Leftfield mix but it seems a bit cheesey and under produced for a Leftfield number?
    ----
    fug

i don't think it's the inner city one.
    it's got a bit of a piano solo in it.it's on the tape i mentioned in a post a few weeks back.i'm after the full tracklisting and this was one of the un-id'd ones.
    later
    mikey

might be moziac - sing hallelujah but i doubt it

Originally posted by mikey
    i don't think it's the inner city one.
    it's got a bit of a piano solo in it.it's on the tape i mentioned in a post a few weeks back.i'm after the full tracklisting and this was one of the un-id'd ones.
    later
    mikey
    have you posted about the full track listing? If its the same tape then I may have a nearly complete listing. Paste the URL here and I will look

Thread Information