Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some acid trance from circa -93/-94, part 2

Thanks for the pointers! I'm trying to find the tracks to verify it.

I've found two versions of Acid Wars on lavabeat.net, on the Acid Wars and Attitude EPs, and A10 is neither of them.

I have found Circuit Breaker's "Trac-X" (on youtube, actually), but it's not that one. The sound is similar though, so I'm trying to find Trac-Y and Trac-Z (the B-side) as well.

I've listened to all three tracks on the Trac-X EP by Circuit Breaker now, and neither of them seem to be B01 Oh well, the sound is similar so B01 could very well be made by some Richie Hawtin alias.

there is also a single-sided circuit breaker rarity called 'trak k' which might be worth trying. i've definitely heard the sample before..............good luck!

Yes, I've actually listened to Trac-K as well, found it on The Mayday Compilation Vol. 2. Not that one either... Thanks anyway

seem to remember a release on see-saw records...ram rod i think...this sound very familiar from what i remember from the see-saw release..will check later...
    LOST IN MUSIK

I guess you mean Ram-Rod - TB 303 Vol. 4? I've listened to it, and it's not the one, unless that page has tagged it wrong. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by cryosome View Post
    I guess you mean Ram-Rod - TB 303 Vol. 4? I've listened to it, and it's not the one, unless that page has tagged it wrong. Thanks anyway
    No its tagged right as ive double checked and it aint the one...ive checked ALL the probe releases too just in case and it isnt any of them either so they can be ruled out at least...ive checked on a couple of others to no avail though so im a bit stumped now....
    LOST IN MUSIK

Wow, in any case thanks a lot for the effort

Hello, I've gotten nowhere with the remaining five tracks*, so here's a bump.

I think A10 could be on Labworks ?

Labworks Germany

Thanks for the tip! Something to go on

Sorry for the slow response - the notification email seems to have gotten lost somewhere.

I've continued searching for the unidentified tracks here, and today I actually found one more. The B01 track is "R8-808" by Disintegrator (Machines). So one step forward

But also one step backwards... The A02 id in my first thread seems to be wrong, so I readded it in this thread.

OMG! I found the A02 track! It is Universe by Headshop, from the 4 Sale! EP. Damn, I've been waiting for this, it is one of my clear favorites on the tape

A10. Track 10 = I/D - Pro 1 , A2 (Untitled)

https://www.discogs.com/release/145845

Go to 6'03
    Last edited by wavosaurus rex; 9th March 2020 at 04:21 PM.

Wow, that's amazing - ten years and still getting hits Thanks a lot for the ID! Actually, I got all tracks id'd maybe a year ago or so, but I forgot to update this thread - and I was certain it was dead I'll try and update the tracks now.

Thread Information