Thread: Ali Cooke/basics

Default Ali Cooke/basics

Try this one for size I'm guessing it could be some indie affair knowing the sort of thing Ali used to play-it has a proper heavy metal guitar solo in it as well.Get those locosheds out you spotters!
    Attached Files Attached Files

guitar riff sounds a bit like the one off Dr Atomic - Schudelfloss....tho dont recognise the rest
    Jules

I think it's on the last ever tape from basics that he did before he died.I'm gonna dig it out and get paul to listen he might know!There is a beautiful tune on that same tape that has tinkly noises and "it's you" sung in it.I think it's the song after that.

I think it's on the last ever tape from basics that he did before he died.I'm gonna dig it out and get paul to listen he might know!There is a beautiful tune on that same tape that has tinkly noises and "it's you" sung in it.I think it's the song after that.

Tune your after is 'Over Noise - Phaedrus (Rock Version)' massive 1990/91 tune

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

Good one son well done.Yes it is from the last basics tape R.I.P. Ali he was a star

[url]http://www9.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=360194627&key=53571&disp_ad_format_m ode=0&artist=OVER+NOISE[/url
    just been to gemm-is this a wind up?

I spotted that earlier as well - $3189.98 does seem a little excessive doesn't it - you gonna be buying it db909?

Hey how spooky is that it says think of barry j at zone 91-that's my other i.d-agggghhhhh!!!! Xfiles or what

great bit of id'ing taff. nice 1

I'd check the Hard to find website!! Looks like they've got part of the year mixed up wiv the price!!

Thread Information