Thread: id that tune

Default id that tune

does anybody know a tune called "do you want to party", i do not know who it is by and is a classic anthem which ive been after for ages, it also consist of the vocals "in the morning,, in the evening."

thanks
    adam

It's by Bass Value and the song is called Do You Wanna Party released on 3-beat.

My parents house, till the property market collapses

Ive got this on a promo (4 Mixes), an its a top tune. but it doesnt have the lyric, in the mornin in the evenin,....Gaz has got the same un as me.

Does anyone know which mix I'm on about?

What do you mean?. I have two different promo 12" of this track, both on 3beat. One is bundled with 'Feeling Happy' and the other is all four tracks of Do you wanna party/accapella. They all have 'in the morning,in the evening' on I think..........Oh well, a positive ID anyway!.

Sirius.

My parents house, till the property market collapses

Sirius:

4 mixes.

2 vocal mixes, 1 Instrumental and 1 Accappella

Lyrics go ' Let me take you up to the highest, let me take you up to the top,..............do you wanna party?

No mention of the 'In the mornin in the evenin, ...'

3 beat promo, properly printed on 1 side, Cat No. 3BTT003

I know the other version, that you are on about, though, cos Ive heard it on a Back In Time tape, and @Maximes.

Antone got any ideas,

VinylAnimal?, ive been told you know a little bit about vinyl (lol) any ideas

Warrington, then hopefully when my record sells, somewhere posh!

I agree there Dj Fantazia

I've heard another version other than the one on 3 Beat

tis bass value - but the white label

has 2 tracks - do ya wanna party n feeling happy

i ave all on mp3

alan

Whoops!. I get that carried away bouncin around like some demented pogo-stick loony to this particular track that I had never noticed it was different!!!!!!. Just an all time great track, all mixes are absolutely stormingly bonkers .
    I usually find the white with Feelin'Happy first in my rack for some reason, so I usually play that and just assumed the one with the 'pella on was just a different bside . Me, Im just glad I got it.
    If its any help, the etching is "BP 1 - A1"........this may not be 3beat then, but Im absolutely sure it got a full release with felling happy on the other side. Its a grey sleeve I remember. Happy huntin' bud,

Cheers,

sirius.

It is a top little tune.

I always assumed that white label release was the bands own release - like the Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There, and then 3-beat picked it up.

Righty oh, A quick question/request.

You know that 'In the morning, in the evening, I can do it' vocal sample? wheres it from?. It sounds like a Cathy Dennis tune, is this right? (the one used on BizInc 'Climax') or was it just BassValue. Its not featured on the BassValue Acapella.....
    If anyone has the vocal/accapella with these lines in, please can you send me it as mp3 or tell me what its from, so I can look out for it?. I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Sirius.

Asked about this tune a few months ago, heres a link to see if it helps. Hope it works !!!

Sweet xx

P.S. Tis a tune btw.

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/sho...&threadid=3261

Thread Information