Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DJ Hectic - Impact 88.2 FM - 1992

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    8,215

    Default DJ Hectic - Impact 88.2 FM - 1992

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1RUIzFlWc

    DJ Hectic

    I.N.I Sweet Xtacy
    N.R.G. The Real Hardcore
    C.M.C. Warning (Dub Mix)
    New Decade Get The Message
    Nebula II The Flatliner Remix (Zero Yellow Zero (Mix))
    Bad Influence Never Too Much
    Addiction One Ting Now (Ruff Neck Remix)
    3 Rude Bwoy Gotta Have Your Love
    DJ Phantasy & DJ Gemini Never Try The Hippodrome (Remix)
    Unknown Artist ?? 44:45
    Noise Factory Be Free
    3 Rude Bwoy The Herb
    3 Rude Bwoy Rufneckbabaloniandred
    Splice Break It Down
    Bass Ballistics Smoke Dis One Remix (Smoke Till Ya Choke)
    Cloud 9 Gonna Be Alright
    Lennie De Ice Break Nights
    Lennie De Ice 6 Million Ways To Die
    Payback Koot A Koot (Mix 1)
    Bass Ballistics Smoke Dis One
    Last edited by nebkins; 11th October 2026 at 08:06 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    0:00 = I.N.I. - Sweet Xtacy
    https://www.discogs.com/release/376673-INI-Burnin-Up

    33:45 = 3 Rude Bwoy - Gotta Have Your Love
    https://www.discogs.com/master/22715...-Than-Dread-EP

    1:13:40 = Lennie De Ice - Break Nights
    https://www.discogs.com/release/3544...-The-Action-EP
    http://deepinsidetheoldskool.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://soundcloud.com/ethereal94

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    8,215

    Default

    Cheers Tim

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •