Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anton - Fantasy FM 1990

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    South Scotland
    Posts
    6,064

    Default Anton - Fantasy FM 4th July 1990

    need help naming these 3 tracks from Fantasy FM 1990, any help appreciated

    https://vocaroo.com/1bUypWdbHx2s

    00:00 ? acid rain
    03:40 ? has female rap
    08:20 ? heart breaker
    Last edited by brady; 25th September 2026 at 08:39 AM.
    most wanted IDs: https://tracklistings.co.uk/IDclips.htm
    let me know if you can name any over 300 solved

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arg
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    08:20 - I think I hear a vocal from The It - Donnie
    https://www.discogs.com/master/5795-The-It-Donnie

    There was a re-issue in 1990 and it also has an Accapella. Possible avenue.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    South Scotland
    Posts
    6,064

    Default

    thanks for the tip Kammie i'll have a look around with these details
    most wanted IDs: https://tracklistings.co.uk/IDclips.htm
    let me know if you can name any over 300 solved

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    00:00 ? acid rain
    Head Boyz - 4 U All
    https://www.discogs.com/release/2376115
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MBpwIoKHD0 (Thanks to No Frills channel)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTW0m0TrEAk (Thanks to Bunkerheadz)



    03:40 ? has female rap
    Mixed with The Rhythm Masters, Ray Ray Laurie - Dum Dum Breakdown
    https://www.discogs.com/release/120736
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0JYuEgDRw


    08:20 ? heart breaker

    Mystique feat Kid Valdez - Heartbreaker
    https://www.discogs.com/master/15564...nd-Salsa-Party
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ony5B158kEM

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kammie View Post
    08:20 - I think I hear a vocal from The It - Donnie
    https://www.discogs.com/master/5795-The-It-Donnie

    There was a re-issue in 1990 and it also has an Accapella. Possible avenue.
    Thank You, now I'll know where the sample comes from-it's a really standout sample in the track “1991 Ramin - I Can't Understand”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •