Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ECU (1998), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - DJ Paco

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    421

    Default ECU (1998), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - DJ Paco

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEEPo1m5wjw

    Help me to ID the unknown tunes:

    00:00 -- Mazza & Go - Bitter Sweet Simphony -- [1997]
    00:44 -- Perpetual Motion - Keep on Dancin' (Let's Go) (Mr Spring Remix) -- [1998]
    05:24 -- DJ Pooch - Let The Bass Roll (Original Mix) -- [1997]
    09:50 -- G.O.D. - Watch Ya Bass Bins -- [1997]
    13:35 -- Syntone - Heal My World (Speed-It-Up Mix) -- [1997]
    17:20 -- SOLVED: The Cuttrack - I Want You (Speed Garage Cuttrack) -- [1997]
    21:33 -- SM-Trax - Show Me Something Special (SM Organ Version) -- [1998]
    25:41 -- Buzzy Bus Feat. Andrew M. - Jump (Scritch Scritch Dub Mix) -- [1998]
    29:21 -- DJ Pooch - Let The Bass Roll (Slap Bass Mix) -- [1997]
    31:54 -- Gina G - Every Time I Fall (Gina's Dub (Todd Terry Mix)) -- [1997]
    37:22 -- ¿? -- -- [“And I’m so in love with you” / Samples The Gonzo by Lost] -- [Speedgarage]
    39:52 -- ¿? -- -- [“I’ll take you there”] -- [Speedgarage]
    45:47 -- ¿? -- -- [Breakbeat]
    49:31 -- ¿? -- -- [“I told you I don’t wanna argue”] -- [House]
    52:51 -- G.O.D. - Limited Three - Untitled - [B1: What You Want] -- [1997]
    55:53 -- Ohm - Why Don't Ya? (Afterhours Mix) -- [1993]
    58:44 -- Buzzy Bus Feat. Andrew M. - Jump (Scritch Scritch Dub Mix) -- [1998]

    Thx in advance!
    Last edited by JoshWink; 29th September 2026 at 12:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    421

    Default

    17:20 is The Cuttrack - I Want You (Speed Garage Cuttrack): https://www.discogs.com/es/release/4...ack-I-Want-You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •