Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bobby Konders WBLS/ Jay Dixon Kiss FM (1989/1991)

  1. #1

    Default Bobby Konders WBLS/ Jay Dixon Kiss FM (1989/1991)

    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the forum and happy to join your community.
    I've been searching for the titles of two house tracks for a long time, but Shazam and other search engines haven't returned any results.
    So I'm going to try my luck here and ask for your help, please.

    https://youtu.be/j-F3rj5LWPA?t=861

    https://youtu.be/N4BYhWmzBYs?t=2709


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    8,359

    Default

    Hiya, welcome aboard!

    Dunno the tunes but the 2nd one I heard before, good luck!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arg
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    There's a line from Colonel Abrams - Trapped in #1

    Might be a starting point:

    https://www.discogs.com/master/87983...Abrams-Trapped

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kammie View Post
    There's a line from Colonel Abrams - Trapped in #1

    Might be a starting point:

    https://www.discogs.com/master/87983...Abrams-Trapped
    Right

  5. #5

    Default

    The sentence "Should I listen what you say" was sampled from "Trapped" by Colonel Abrams.
    I've explored various remixes of "Trapped" but haven't found anything equivalent.
    All I know, now, is that the song we're interested in, was released between 1985 and 1991.Maybe closer to 1991.Identify the lead vocal and the chorus vocal could help us.
    Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    191

  7. #7

    Default

    Well! Thank you very much!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducornet View Post
    Well! Thank you very much!!
    I like this track so much, sad that quality on youtube uploads is not good, so that helps to find this gem, for which thanks to Bunker Headz and RJJNY

  9. #9

    Default

    Anyone knows the first track ?

  10. #10

    Default

    Hi, three other samples I also want to identify, please. Always Bobby Konders mix.

    https://voca.ro/19HFwfRAHiIn

    https://youtu.be/G4kf_pW-FUI?list=RDG4kf_pW-FUI&t=927

    https://youtu.be/G4kf_pW-FUI?list=RDG4kf_pW-FUI&t=840

    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Ducornet; 6th October 2026 at 09:32 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •