I seem to know
I seem to know
Last edited by Chris17; 23rd January 2021 at 08:11 PM.
Here we go once again.
One more try!
Here we go once again.
Any thought?
I didn't thought for a second it would be so tough.
I've been searching for this tune for a long time. It is undiscoverable. I can only say that it is similar to Pino D'Angio - Ma Quale Idea
I've recorded it from the radio on 1990 so it is an official tune...I don't understand the reason being so obscure.
its probably not obscure just nobody here knows it
it sounds Hip Hop to me, not Hip-House
most wanted IDs: https://tracklistings.co.uk/IDclips.htm
let me know if you can name anyover 300 solved
You're right but I cannot find the option to change the thread title.
Does anyone know?
Anyone?
I never thought it would be so difficult to ID a song that aired on an official mainstream radio.
Is it worth another try?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)