Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celibration Of The Eclipse....

lol look what i started now - hehhee

wild could i be cheeky seein ya not makin my dreams come true can ya do rip at quite high bit rate so ave quite good quality plz - any thin u after lol i ave 15 000 odd

al

Do you have broadband Al? You're welcome to the WAV if you have, well you're welcome to the WAV if you haven't but I doubt you'd want it. Let me know.

Feck, there's a few that I've been trying to replace for about 10 years, and only this week ordered some of them from Vinyl Exchange. I take it you're talkin 15,000 vinyl?

They didn't have...

St Etienne - Only Love can break your heart (MAW mixes)
    Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It (Has to be the Jack Trax release with Robert Owens on vocals)

Do you have either 12's?
    Wildpitch

yeah im on broadband m8

can catch me on icq aol or msn l8r

no avent got the vinyl i meant mp3 i lost my vinyl in fore in 93 - but ya wouldnt get anyone more into oldskool 1000 od tapes and 15 000 odd mp3 lol

from 88 94 - sasha tunes speciality - ill try trk them tunes down for ya though

cheers m8

Originally posted by wildpitch
    St Etienne - Only Love can break your heart (MAW mixes)
    Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It (Has to be the Jack Trax release with Robert Owens on vocals)

Do you have either 12's?
    WP mate - I know where you can get the Mr Fingers/Robert Owen......

Although it's a bit of a moody press-up my local shop has/had a 'best of Mr Fingers' comp which looks fairly official.... I think it was one or tunes per side so nice loud pressing....

Try here....

www.groovefinder.co.uk & ask for Kel (Kelly)

Thanks chaps.

Shoomster - I'll pass on the "moody" one, as I just want to replace things like for like. Thanks for the info tho.

Al - Shit. Thought that 15000 was too good to be true! I'll try and catch up with you on ICQ tonight, if I don't I'll let you know where I've stashed the file. I take it you'll be having the WAV?
    Wildpitch

yo cheers mucka

my icq is on tonite but im away - ive left on auto accept should be back for 11 ish though - so give us a shout and ill add ya

wont take long over icq

cheers m8

I'll just whack it on some webspace for you, much easier.
    Wildpitch

yeah no probs n pm us tha link m8

ta

al

Check yer PM's
    Wildpitch

all done and sorted and yeah man

Thread Information