Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasha and Hacienda IDs

I'm slightly interested in snagging a copy of the remix. I fthey have more than one could you PM me please mate?

I think the copies he has is the same cat# as what you gave.I`ve search for a while on the internet but have`nt found the remix so far but will give you a shou t if a spot two copies of the tune in question.

digthemusic

Hi Gents,

Any luck in getting copies of the original & remix?

Emailed a shop in Germany, sold out, still awaiting response from another. If you have any luck can you bagsy me one please

NK.

I emailed a shp last night about the original on dwa records but still waiting to here back from them.

digthemusic

Same goes here. What are you's after then? I just want the remix. If they have more than that I'm happy to grab them, as I don't think I'll have them for too long. I take it you may want both???

Yeah, both would be superb, particularly after the remix with the fierce piano break!!,

still not heard back from the other shop

I have found one copy of the original, in Argentina! At a rather cheap $4, what you save on the cost of the record you'll spend on postage! The seller gets 9.5 out of 10 on Gemm, so I guess they're OK. They don't have anything I want though, so whoever PM's me first gets the info.

Found another copy of the original, in Europe this time. PM me for the details.

Just ordered one from a shop in europe but it`s only the original and notr the remix but the search goes on.

digthemusic

Originally posted by wildpitch
    I have found one copy of the original, in Argentina! At a rather cheap $4, what you save on the cost of the record you'll spend on postage!
    It's not Kutt records is it? I've bought records off him twice now. He/She is very good but the postage is well expensive - it cost me $32 and then $28 for a single record.

Old Hit Records in Argentina, the European one was Black Rhythm, is that where you got yours from?

originally posted by wildpitch
    the European one was Black Rhythm, is that where you got yours from?
    It sure is widpitch m8

digthemusic

Thread Information