Thread: some ID's for mikey

Default some ID's for mikey

anyone any idea's with these,they're mostly from zone tapes from '91-93:

1. bloke saying 'do you wanna play house or what ?? somebody screeeeeeeammm'.

2.a techno-ey/trancey sounding tune,not much going on really apart from a bloke saying 'ain't nothing but a party goin on'.

3.from zone's 1st birthday tape.has the vocal 'lifting me higherrrrrrrrrr' and a bit of a mad synth sound.

4.tune that has loads of samples from different records.samples fpi project-everybody' 'donna summer-i feel love' michael jackson-wanna be startin something' (the mamma say mamma sa mama coo sa vocal bit).i'm sure the vocal also says 'we'll start off with a big cock'.....mmmmmm.was a matt bell tune.

5.breakbeat type piano tune with vocal samples 'everybody let's get together,everybody love your brother & your sister' then goes into that vocal sample 'everybody everybody' which i think shades of rhythm used too.

hope somone can salvage something from this mess,i've tried explain em as best i can.
    tia!
    mikey

pacman is offline Board Addict, Exeter Expert & Captain Codshite!!

Sheeeeeeet,, I know 1 and 3 but having a mental block. Leave it it with me fella (Although spomeo0ne will beat me too it lol)

------------------------------------------------
    "The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

I have an acapella of No.5 called We've gotta live together. Could be RAF? Can anyone confirm that?

Tim

tim!
    the RAF tune samples it from that accapella i think.it's by 'blind truth' or someone from years ago.cheers though marra!
    pacman!
    you get thinking matey,you get these and you're a star!i think no.3 is the only un ID'd one from that tape.

cheers people!
    mikey

hey

No 3 is Gems for Gem Lifting me Higher

Claire

Originally posted by claire
    hey

Claire
    Thats the one!!!!

Nice one Claire

"The rumour that computer games have an adverse affect on children is just plain nuts. If Pacman ever affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching strange pills and listening to repetitive music"

No 3 is on ebay at the mo if your after it mate:

GensFor Gem - Lifting Me Higher

Not sure, but no.1 could be Eskimos&Egypt or somebody.......I know it was on one of the early Reactivate/Bass Breaks & Bleeps compilations if that helps any.

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Originally posted by claire
    hey

Claire
    Zones 1st birthday was in '92, this tune hadn't been realised then, '94/'95 'Lifting me higher' came out, me thinks!!

Tune 1 - I think this maybe a Belgian Rave tune, I have it, But Ive sifted thru alot of vinyl now tryin to find it & I cant 4 the life of me think what its called! Skippy may know this 1 or taff!!

Sorry I cant be of any other help Mikey!!

Originally posted by biskit

Zones 1st birthday was in '92, this tune hadn't been realised then, '94/'95 'Lifting me higher' came out, me thinks!!
    Tis a very good point biskit mate, hmmm same sample poss?????

thanks everybody for the info.
    i've got gems for gem and it's a wicked tune but it's not the right one soz.
    i'll get some samples sorted sometime.
    cheers again
    mikey

Thread Information